Independent developer koenigZ has released its popular and critically acclaimed single & multiplayer VR FPS, Bullets And More VR – BAM VR, out of Early Access with official Windows Mixed Reality support. BAM VR is available to download from Steam and is normally priced at £10.99 (UK) / €14.99 (EU) / $14.99 (US) but has a 10% launch discount until April 9th, so currently costs £9.89 (UK) / €13.49 (EU) / $13.49 (US). It also has a demo available, if you want to try before you buy.
You can watch a trailer for BAM VR above and read more info about the game in the following description from its Steam page:
Bullets And More VR – BAM VR
ABOUT THIS GAME
Jump into an action packed multiplayer experience with up to 12 players and respawns without boring downtime. Featuring more than 40 unique maps in different game modes (BAM Royale, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game and Classic Deathmatch).
Enjoy an arsenal of more than 30 realistic behaving weapons in multiplayer and single-player: such as knives, rifles, grenades, RPGs, and even bows and support for attachments, silencers and even bipods.
Also featuring support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers and a parachute in case you need to eject in mid air.
The game is also featuring different singleplayer game modes and a Scene Editor with Workshop support.
Download the free demo and play with other demo players and owners of the full game in supported game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag)!
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Bot support (Artificial Intelligence) in online and offline matches, Individual bot options are available such as difficultly, melee, and even suicide bombers!
- More than 40 unique maps in different game modes
- Support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers
- Various game modes for multiplayer: BAM Royale, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game and Classic Deathmatch
- More than 30 realistic behaving weapons (also including bows, RPGs)
- Weapon attachments, silencers and even bipods
- Ladders and other climbable objects
- IN-game Scene Editor to create own maps
- Workshop support to load maps created by other users
- Further singleplayer dedicated modes to practice and compete (detailed local and global highscores)
- Lots of locomotion options like touchpad, slide, teleport and more
TO USERS OF OCULUS RIFT AND OCULUS TOUCH:
You can play this game with two front facing cameras by making use of the snap turning feature (can be configured even further in the locomotion options). However it might be a more smooth experience to place your two cameras in opposite corners of the room to allow for a larger tracking area.
Do you like the look of Bullets And More VR – BAM VR? Have you bought it already or played it on another VR system and if so do you like it? Let us know in the comments below, or create a discussion in our (PC) Windows Mixed Reality VR Games forum. You can also write your own review of the game in our (PC) Windows Mixed Reality VR Game Reviews forum.
Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM (It actually says 18 GB on Steam, but I’m pretty sure that’s a typo!)
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Processor: Not specified.
Memory: Not specified.
Graphics: Not specified.
DirectX: Not specified.
Storage: 25 GB available space