This year’s edition of Ubisoft’s popular dancing game franchise, Just Dance 2017, is out now worldwide for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Kinect 2 for Xbox One. You can watch the launch trailer above, although unfortunately it just shows people playing using phones which obviously don’t track your body like Kinect does. You can read more info in the following press release:
SHOW OFF YOUR MOVES WITH JUST DANCE 2017
London, UK – October 28th, 2016 – Today, Ubisoft® announced Just Dance® 2017, the latest installment of the top-selling music game franchise*, is now available on Wii U™, Wii™, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system today, and for the first time in the history of the franchise, the game will also be launched digitally on Windows PC. Just Dance 2017 will also be available on Nintendo Switch™ in March 2017.
More accessible than ever, players can use their iOS and Android smartphones as controllers with the Just Dance Controller App. The Just Dance Controller App works with current-gen platforms and allows players to dance without additional accessories like cameras.
Just Dance Unlimited, the dance-on demand subscription streaming service, is also available for current-gen console owners and PC players. It offers more than 200 songs and access to exclusive tracks, while new hit songs are added all the time. The Standard version of Just Dance 2017 includes three months access to Just Dance Unlimited, so dancers can keep on moving.
Just Dance 2017 delivers fun, hip-moving tracks from chart-toppers to throwback favourites. With this year’s tracklist, everyone will find something to groove to, with jams like “Sorry” by Justin Bieber and “Lean On” by Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake, brand-new hits like “Don’t Wanna Know” by Maroon 5, party favorites like “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé and classics like “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen.
The complete Just Dance 2017 tracklist includes:
- “All About Us” – Jordan Fisher
- “Bailar” – Deorro Ft. Elvis Crespo
- “Bang” – Anitta
- “Bonbon” – Era Istrefi
- “Cake By The Ocean” – DNCE
- “Can’t Feel My Face”- The Weeknd
- “Carnaval Boom”- Latino Sunset
- “Cheap Thrills”- Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- “Cola Song”- INNA Ft. J Balvin
- “DADDY” – PSY Ft. CL of 2NE1
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” – Queen
- “Don’t Wanna Know” – Maroon 5
- “Dragostea Din Tei” – O-Zone
- “El Tiki”- Maluma
- “Ghost In The Keys” – Halloween Thrills
- “Groove” – Jack & Jack
- “Hips Don’t Lie” – Shakira Ft. Wyclef Jean
- “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll”- Fast Forward Highway
- “Into You” – Ariana Grande
- “La Bicicleta” – Carlos Vives & Shakira
- “Last Christmas” – Santa Clones
- “Lean On” – Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- “Leila” – Cheb Salama
- “Let Me Love You” – DJ Snake Ft. Justin Bieber (Ubi Club Reward)
- “Like I Would” – Zayn
- “Little Swing” – AronChupa Ft. Little Sis Nora
- “Oishii Oishii” – Wanko Ni Mero Mero
- “PoPiPo” – Hatsune Miku
- “RADICAL” – Dyro & Dannic
- “Run The Night” – Gigi Rowe
- “Scream & Shout” – Will.i.am Ft. Britney Spears
- “September” – Equinox Stars
- “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” – Beyonce
- “Sorry” – Justin Bieber
- “Te Dominar” – Daya Luz
- “Tico-Tico no Fubá” – The Frankie Bostello Orchestra
- “Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)” – Silentó
- “What Is Love” – Ultraclub 90
- “Wherever I Go” – OneRepublic
- “Worth It” – Fifth Harmoney Ft. Kid Ink
For the latest information on Just Dance 2017, the Just Dance Controller app, or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit: www.just-dancegame.com .
Follow Just Dance on Twitter @JustDanceGame and use hashtag #JustDance2017.
- Data from NPD Institute in NCSA and from GfK Institute in EMEA – April 2015
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game and watch Just Dance content on the go
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Watch_Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015–16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com .
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
“Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.” to “Wii and Wii U are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2012 Nintendo.”
© 2016 Nintendo. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
Windows, the Windows Start button, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and “Games for Windows” and the Windows Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft.
The “PS” Family logo is a registered trademark and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Have you bought Just Dance 2017? If so let us know what you think in the comments below, or you can discuss the Xbox 360 version in our Kinect Games Forum or the Xbox One version in our Kinect 2 Games Forum. You can also post your own review of the Xbox 360 version in our Kinect Games Reviews Forum or the Xbox One version in our Kinect 2 Game Reviews Forum.
Source: Just Dance YouTube Channel