/ / v /

Kinect for Minecraft

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect for Minecraft
06-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Kinect for Minecraft
Hi Everyone,

I've been playing Minecraft for a while now and was wondering if there was ever an official Kinect Minecraft version of the game that out there. I have been trolling the internet for the same and have only been able to find some news form 2011-2012 about some Minecraft Kinect Demo and some Individual developers working on mods by themselves.

Could somebody please help me get a clearer picture here. Is there an official Minecraft Kinect version for Xbox One ?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2016, 12:46 AM
Information RE: Kinect for Minecraft
(06-24-2016 07:24 PM)sidnar7 Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I've been playing Minecraft for a while now and was wondering if there was ever an official Kinect Minecraft version of the game that out there. I have been trolling the internet for the same and have only been able to find some news form 2011-2012 about some Minecraft Kinect Demo and some Individual developers working on mods by themselves.

Could somebody please help me get a clearer picture here. Is there an official Minecraft Kinect version for Xbox One ?

Thanks

Unfortunately not. They announced it for Xbox 360 but nothing appeared on either Xbox. Undecided
Yesterday, 03:00 PM
RE: Kinect for Minecraft
Minecraft for the Switch doesn't support motion controls either Sad
Yesterday, 03:11 PM
RE: Kinect for Minecraft
(Yesterday 03:00 PM)Joppy Wrote:  Minecraft for the Switch doesn't support motion controls either Sad

That's surprising since many Switch games do. Even Skyrim will!