/ / v /

Shape up dlc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shape up dlc
01-30-2018, 02:30 PM
Shape up dlc
Hi,

Can somebody please tell me what the two new exercises are on the shape up dlc both for ghost quest and the other one?

Thanks,
Will
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2018, 05:36 PM
Information RE: Shape up dlc
(01-30-2018 02:30 PM)Willum50 Wrote:  Hi,

Can somebody please tell me what the two new exercises are on the shape up dlc both for ghost quest and the other one?

Thanks,
Will

The Ghost Master Cardio Quest is martial arts exercises. Here's a video I found:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/163214441

I couldn't find a video for the Lumberjack Muscle Quest (if that's the other DLC you're talking about?) but it says that it's push up exercises. Which is weird as I thought it would be chopping down trees / chopping wood exercises, going by the name. Lol!
01-31-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Shape up dlc
Thanks but I was looking for the two exclusive workouts: Kung Faux and Bolt Fu. For the lumberjack one, they are called Lumberjacked and Forest Trek!
01-31-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Shape up dlc
(01-31-2018 10:12 AM)Willum50 Wrote:  Thanks but I was looking for the two exclusive workouts: Kung Faux and Bolt Fu. For the lumberjack one, they are called Lumberjacked and Forest Trek!

Oh, OK. Unfortunately Shape Up is one of the few Kinect games I don't actually have myself due to my health (it would be pretty much impossible for me to play properly) so I can't check the game myself. Hopefully someone else sees this too and can reply. Or you could try contacting Ubisoft and asking them what those workouts consist of.