everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
11-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Wink 1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
So I finally got my copy of Kung fu high impact last night Big GrinBig Grin and honestly i had a little mixed emotions about this tittle because the trailers looked kool but the though of having myself play in the game looked kinda cheesy(boy was i wrong!!!!) Also i thought that the game would have issues registering my moves and body motions... again... i was wrong! Not only did it recognize my movements and motions ... it was also very accurate in timing the motions with the attacks and the Collision detection is spot on. You can adapt any karate style , boxing, etc also you can scan household items in the game to use as weaponsBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin. The best thing i liked about this game was it's presentation. Before stages it gives comic strip cut scenes that have you match the on screen pose and it put you in the comic ( trust me .... it's awesome!!!)Sleepy Zeeman im waitin on a review because i am almost certain other game review sites will under rate this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Thumbs Up RE: 1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
Glad to hear that! Big Grin Hopefully they'll announce a UK release date soon. Dodgy
11-22-2011, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 08:43 PM by alexfaris.)
RE: 1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
(11-22-2011 03:23 PM)wiggadun Wrote:  So I finally got my copy of Kung fu high impact last night Big GrinBig Grin and honestly i had a little mixed emotions about this tittle because the trailers looked kool but the though of having myself play in the game looked kinda cheesy(boy was i wrong!!!!) Also i thought that the game would have issues registering my moves and body motions... again... i was wrong! Not only did it recognize my movements and motions ... it was also very accurate in timing the motions with the attacks and the Collision detection is spot on. You can adapt any karate style , boxing, etc also you can scan household items in the game to use as weaponsBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin. The best thing i liked about this game was it's presentation. Before stages it gives comic strip cut scenes that have you match the on screen pose and it put you in the comic ( trust me .... it's awesome!!!)Sleepy Zeeman im waitin on a review because i am almost certain other game review sites will under rate this.

Thanks! I've been scouring the entire internet for some sorta review on this game and it looks like you are the 1st one to do so!!! Thanks!!
11-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Information RE: 1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
(11-22-2011 03:23 PM)wiggadun Wrote:  Zeeman im waitin on a review because i am almost certain other game review sites will under rate this.

It'll be interesting to see how certain websites review this because if they give it a worse review than the PS3 prequel they'll look very stupid! Tongue (Seeing as how even in previews people have said how much better it plays than the PS3 prequel, which it should since it's using IR tracking rather than video tracking, the video is just used for (obviously) your video image.)
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
I actually haven't played the PS version so it will be all new to me, I'll probably like it though Tongue
11-22-2011, 09:48 PM
(11-22-2011 08:42 PM)alexfaris Wrote:  
(11-22-2011 03:23 PM)wiggadun Wrote:  So I finally got my copy of Kung fu high impact last night Big GrinBig Grin and honestly i had a little mixed emotions about this tittle because the trailers looked kool but the though of having myself play in the game looked kinda cheesy(boy was i wrong!!!!) Also i thought that the game would have issues registering my moves and body motions... again... i was wrong! Not only did it recognize my movements and motions ... it was also very accurate in timing the motions with the attacks and the Collision detection is spot on. You can adapt any karate style , boxing, etc also you can scan household items in the game to use as weaponsBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin. The best thing i liked about this game was it's presentation. Before stages it gives comic strip cut scenes that have you match the on screen pose and it put you in the comic ( trust me .... it's awesome!!!)Sleepy Zeeman im waitin on a review because i am almost certain other game review sites will under rate this.

Thanks! I've been scouring the entire internet for some sorta review on this game and it looks like you are the 1st one to do so!!! Thanks!!

Not a problem my friend. It's a good game. Get your copy and tell what you think!!!
11-23-2011, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2011 04:39 AM by WEBSTERBOOM.)
(11-22-2011 09:48 PM)wiggadun Wrote:  
(11-22-2011 08:42 PM)alexfaris Wrote:  

Not a problem my friend. It's a good game. Get your copy and tell what you think!!!

I RECEIVE MY COPY OF KUNG FU HIGH IMPACT FOR THE KINECT THROUGH AMAZON IS WAS GREATBig Grin ONE OF THE BEST MADE GAMES SO FAR THAT USES THE KINECT PERFECTLYBig GrinBig Grin YOU CAN SEE MY GAMEPLAY ON YOU TUBE WEBSTER CHESS FIGHTING IN A VIDEO GAME..IT ALSO HAS MORE MOVES I JUST STARTED BUY IT BUY ITHeartHeart
11-23-2011, 06:27 AM
you mean this? Big Grin

[Image: xbl_image.php?gamertag=onlysublime]
11-23-2011, 03:16 PM
TOLD YA SO!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
11-24-2011, 06:25 AM
I likeeeee it will get it

MA KUNG FU IS STRONGAR THAN YURS XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new DLC!!! High Tech Vault!!! dirtyvu 0 2,510 11-25-2012 06:56 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Kung Fu Superstar - All Info So Far Corellianrogue 6 12,653 11-17-2012 12:17 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Forza Horizon demo impressions dirtyvu 3 3,843 10-11-2012 07:12 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  Kung Fu High Impact?? alexfaris 4 4,863 07-04-2012 02:47 PM
Last Post: tediboy
Exclamation Kung Fu High Impact - The Sequel To (The PSEye Game) Kung Fu Live... Corellianrogue 23 23,339 02-27-2012 02:18 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  DanceMasters - first impressions fervor 8 10,623 12-01-2011 12:37 PM
Last Post: cazz2