everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-19-2014, 03:31 AM
I played Tomb Raider originally on the PC a few months ago and it was a great game back then. But they've made a lot of improvements. This game looks great at full 1080p. It's beautiful. If you didn't have a chance to play this game before, you definitely need to now. The Definitive Edition also comes with the DLC included in the package so no need to buy any DLC.

some sample gameplay that I recorded from the Xbox One:

[Image: xbl_image.php?gamertag=onlysublime]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
the game has the normal voice commands. but in addition, in some scenes, you can lean our body and the camera viewing angle will adjust based on your body position. you can also use the standard Xbox One Kinect open hand/close hand to grab an object and rotate it so you can view it from different positions. Those are the Kinect controls I've seen so far and I'm about an hour and a half through the game.

[Image: xbl_image.php?gamertag=onlysublime]
01-31-2015, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2015 03:33 AM by faliefiar.)
Peter was a clever boy. On his first day at school, he learned three words: 1, You and She.The teacher taught him how to make sentences with those words. The teacher said," I, I am your teacher;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hellofifa.com
fifa15buycoins.com
03-08-2015, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 03:44 PM by Semyst.)
Woah, cool graphics Smile

- XBOX 360 emulation project - http://xbx360.com -