The Movie Karaoke game Yoostar 2, that lets you insert yourself into famous movie and TV scenes, just released in the US! People from the UK/Europe are expected to have to wait another 3 days before they can play this karaoke game with their Kinect sensor! The game sure looks like a lot of fun, and the fact that you can share and create YouTube videos and share them with friends, only adds to that in our view. For a full-fledged review, we’ll have to keep you waiting for a bit, but keep an eye on 123Kinect and don’t miss it!
For now, check out all the news we gathered on this game before making you definite choice on whether or not this game is worth the purchase.
Yoostar’s Party Experience
Yoostar 2: In the Movies
- expected to be available March 8th, 2011, by Yoostar and Blitz Games
- UK/Europe: March 11th, 2011
- [order info] [news] [trailer] [gameplay] [screenshots] [preview] [review] [achievements]
Unique selling points of Yoostar Kinect
- Blockbuster Hollywood content!: Yoostar2 comes with 50 Movie Scenes, 10 Hollywood Sets and 20 Video Backgrounds, with hundreds more scenes available for purchase and download in the online store
- The Yoostar2 library includes: Current hits like The Hangover, Tropic Thunder, Meet The Fockers, 300 and Kick Ass
- Modern classics like “The Godfather” and “Rocky”
- All-time classics like “Casablanca,” and “The Wizard of Oz”
- Popular TV shows such as “ Star Trek”, “ Mad Men”, and “CSI”
- Over 1,200 actors are already on board with Yoostar, including superstars like Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Gerard Butler, Cameron Diaz.
Don’t hesitate to share your unique creations on our Kinect Forums.
Next up? Fantastic Pets!