In the coming days (during the Tokyo Game Show (TGS)) we should be expecting loads of new info on those Kinect games that were announced during last year’s TGS.
The following has already been released:
- more info and a gameplay video of Diabolical Pitch (previously known as Codename D)
- New Dance Central 2 songs
Expected Kinect related news
What is to be expected:
- First gameplay videos from the Kinect game: Haunt
- Forza Motorsport 4, Turn 10 Studios will reveal that the game will include four legendary Japanese tracks – Motegi, Fujimi Kaido, Tsukuba and Suzuka
- Kinect Sports: Season Two – will showcase Baseball, and debut Downhill Skiing and the new Challenge Play mode at TGS.
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will add the classic Halo 2 map ‘Headlong’ to its growing cavalcade of multiplayer arenas.
- A demo of Project Draco from Grounding will be shown for the first time to media in an exclusive setting.
- And probably more…
MajorNelson reports that TGS is also about marking the Xbox commitment to Japan, which is home to some of the most legendary games creators in our industry. One of the most important aspects to Xbox business in Japan according to him is the relationship with their third party development houses, which should bring us a lot of additional info (as seen above).
Be sure to submit news, if you think we missed some of the stuff that’s happening at TGS! We are most grateful.