MotionSports Adrenaline will allow you, your friends and family to take part in extreme activities you would never dream of attempting in real life. From the peaks of the Himalayas to the waterfalls of the Amazon, this is the chance to release your inner daredevil. So one question remains: Will you take the challenge?
Here’s the list of touted features for this upcoming Kinect game:
- 8 Insanely Dangerous Sports-Experience pulse-pounding sports like wingsuit proximity flying, kiteboarding, whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, free fall skydiving, ETRM skiing, jungle parkour and more.
- Risk It All for Greatness-Reap rewards for recklessness – the riskier your moves, the bigger the bonuses.
- Conquer the Wonders of the World-From mountain top temples in the Himalayas to the tumultuous Amazon River and its world famous waterfalls, travel to the far reaches of the globe in search of the ultimate high.
- Instinctive Motion Gameplay-Use motion control to experience adrenaline-pumping extreme sports like never before.
- Experience thrilling local and online multiplayer modes with up to 4 players (challenges, races, relays, trick trails, co-op, etc.). Pick up collectibles like smoke bombs, which you can then launch at your opponents to slow and disorient them.
MotionSports Adrenaline Trailer (E3 2011)
Stunning, but gameplay?
As with the first MotionSports, this game looks brilliant, but it had some issues. As part of the Kinect launch line-up, it is possible that the original MotionSports was rushed. Let’s hope Ubisoft learned a lot in the meantime and is, just as Rare, a lot more skilled in developing games for Xbox Kinect. Are you watching this Kinect game?
This game is expected to be released in October 2011. Check our list of upcoming Kinect games for more release dates!