The third and last (so far) Ubisoft game announced to come to Kinect is Rayman Raving Rabbids. The game looks like lots of fun and very cute.
Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking game details
One of the strong points of this game, except for being very cute, is that it can support up to four simultaneously players.
Some of the things you can play in Raving Rabbids are:
- jump on the creature’s heads
- fill in the shape shown on the screen with the help of your friends
- pose as in the image shown
- Rabbids Come To Life – Rabbids become real, emerge from the floor, and interact with players in unique experiences and augmented reality.
- Rabbids Take Control – Swim, jump, dance, roll and slap freely, all in the hope to halt the Rabbids from invading. Square off with them in the craziest mini-games, in the most insane situations ever imagined!
- Rabbids Redefine – The party game genre has been redefined with the ability to play with up to 4-players simultaneously; a first on the Kinect.
- Join The Rabbids Community! – Capture and share online photos, accomplishments, and high scores with friends and family.
Watching the videos, I’d say that this might be one of the most fun group games for Kinect so far. The game is due to be released on 8th November 2011.
Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking E3 2011 Demo
Raving Rabbids Alive & Kicking Trailer