Lots of new information about NBA Baller Beats was made available: half of the tracklist, lots of game features and we also know the release date: 11 September 2012. Though, the game is already available for pre-order for $59.99. Yes, it is more expensive than your regular Kinect game but it comes with an official NBA game ball replica from Spalding. So, if you’re a basketball fan, then you’ll probably going to have a lot of fun with NBA Baller Beats.
Confirmed In-Game Tracks (15 of 30):
- “Amazing” – Kanye West
- “Another One Bites the Dust” – Queen
- “Bangarang” – Skrillex
- “Blue Sky” – Common
- “Bust A Move” – Young MC
- “Chillin” – Wale ft. Lady Gaga
- “C’Mon Catch ‘Em By Surprise” – Tiesto vs. Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes
- “It’s Tricky” – Run DMC
- “Let It (Edit Remix)” – Machine Drum ft. Melo X
- “New Fang” – Them Crooked Vultures
- “Obstacle 1” – Interpol
- “Party Rock Anthem” – LMFAO
- “Slam” – Onyx
- “Stylo” – Gorillaz
- “Tightrope” – Janelle Monae
(unedited section from Majesco Entertainment official website)
- NBA Baller Beats – The first ever full body motion-based NBA video game that lets you perform like a pro using a real basketball.
- NBA Baller Beats will come packaged with an official NBA game ball replica from Spalding.
- Bounce the ball to the beat of 30 licensed tracks that span across decades and genres including hip-hop, rock and old school classics.
- From novice to pro, every baller can raise their game with three difficulty levels available on every song: Rookie, Pro, and Baller.
- The game challenges players to master ball-handling skills by dribbling and performing moves including crossovers, pump fakes, flow dribble and more.
- Train alongside your favorite NBA franchise unlocking songs, difficulty levels, environment accessories, over 100 posters and Panini’s 2012 NBA HOOPS trading cards that showcase NBA players’ greatest moves.
- Master different baller moves and increase your stamina in single player mode, break it down and practice different skills in Move School mode or show-off in multiplayer mode and go head-to-head against up to 8 players – the highest score wins bragging rights.
- Show-off your baller skills as the Kinect camera takes pictures that you can upload and share on Facebook.
- To maximize your performance, visit the extensive in-game tutorial where two-time NBA champion and Emmy Award-winning TNT NBA analyst Kenny Smith dishes tips for success.
Source: Majesco Entertainment
Thanks to 123KINECT visitor legreffer for submitting this news!