Ever wondered how to enjoy the touted online functionalities in Your Shape: Fitness Evolved? Your Shape Center may offer all the multiplayer functionalities you desire, but how do you get access to it?
Browse the video after the break, or read our step-by-step instructions and be educated on how to get this access to Your Shape Center.
Howto: Your Shape Center Video
- Make sure you’ve got an Xbox Live account
- Make sure your Xbox 360 is connected to the internet
- Pause the game with the default pause gesture
- Select the ‘u-Play’ option from the pause menu
- Confirm to download and launch the u-Play registration software
- Press ‘register now’ if you don’t already have a u-Play account
- Fill in a username, a password and a valid e-mail address
- Press Submit and Accept terms and conditions
- Select exit and goto your computer and open the Your Shape Center website
- Login with the provide username and password from step 7
- There you have full access to the interactive features of Kinect’s Your Shape Center!
More Your Shape Fitness Evolved
- Fitness game, by Ubisoft and Respondesign
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved is a fitness-simulation game for Xbox 360 that is designed to deliver a 3D, controller-free fitness simulation experience like no other. Built around the camera, depth sensors and multi-array microphone of the Microsoft Kinect sensor peripheral, the game allows for real-time motion capture of the players movements, facial recognition and both voice and interactive menu commands.
- [order info] [news] [trailer] [gameplay] [screenshots] [preview] [review] [achievements]
How are you liking Your Shape Center up until now? Be sure to read TheZeeman’s forum post on Your Shape Center functionalities vs. the online ones of EA Sports Active 2.0, if you’re still making up your mind on which Kinect fitness game to purchase.