Independent Kinect developer Virtual Air Guitar Company have not only released the above trailer and more screenshots from their explosive brick-smashing sequel, Boom Ball 2 For Kinect, but they’ve also revealed that it will be available to download for Xbox One just in time for Christmas on December 21st priced at £7.99 (UK) / €9.99 (EU) / $9.99 (US).
You can read more details in the following press release:
Boom Ball 2 brings ballistic 2-player mayhem to Xbox One on Dec 21, 2016
Finland, December 5th, 2016 – Virtual Air Guitar Company has announced that Boom Ball 2 for Kinect will be released on December 21st, 2016 on Xbox One at a price of $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99.
The game will feature a local co-op mode, where two players stand side by side in front of Kinect and work together to clear each of the game’s 50 levels. Every level can be played in either single-player or two-player mode. “With two players, your goal is the same, but you have an extra pair of hands. Very useful when there’s a dozen balls flying around,” says Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company.
“Boom Ball 2’s merry havoc makes it a great game to play with the family on Christmas holidays,” continues Kanerva. “It’s easy to learn and gets everyone up and moving.”
- Use awesome ping-pong skills to throw balls and smash thousands of cubes!
- Two-player co-op! Bring a friend or family member!
- Cute cubes, big bonuses and manic multiball mayhem!
- 50 brand-new levels!
- 5 beautiful locations: Tropical Paradise, Snowy Mountain, Crystal Caves, Cloud City and Space!
- Every level can be played with 1 or 2 players!
- This game is suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes, and may result in getting seriously fit.
Do you like the look of Boom Ball 2 For Kinect? Are you excited to be able to play 2-player co-op? Let us know in the comments below or create a discussion in our Kinect 2 Games Forum.
Source: Virtual Air Guitar Company's YouTube Channel