Less than a month ago we’ve found out that Brave will be coming to Xbox Kinect this summer. Except for that, not much else was revealed. Luckily, Amazon US listed Brave: The Video Game with 4 screenshots, the art box, game features and a release date!
First of all, from the art box it appears that this game is a “better with Kinect” title which we already assumed when the game was announced. Second, the game is listed with the release date of 19th June in the US. So, Brave should make it to Europe roughly around that date if this is indeed the correct release date. Furthermore, the game is already available for pre-order.
Check out the game features and screenshots listed by Amazon!
- Play as Merida, a Will ‘o the Wisp and other popular characters from the new Disney Pixar film, as you run, jump and battle your way through the rugged landscape of mythical Scotland.
- Play as Merida Single Player or Coop with a Will ‘O The Wisp
- Use your sword or bow and arrow as weapons throughout the game
- Compete with archery mini-games using Kinect for Xbox 360
- Solve puzzles on your quest
Source: Amazon US