We already knew that Dance Central 3 would get a much more extensive multiplayer mode and that you would be able to create your very own moves. But we didn’t know yet how it all worked exactly and how a dance battle would play out like. Now, thanks to Joystiq that has all been demystified. Read on to find out more!
Make Your Move
So in Dance Central 3’s multiplayer mode you’ll battle it out with a friend in different battle sections. Each section has its own music, but also its own rules. The most interesting in here is the “Make Your Move” rule, it will go something like this:
- “Make Your Move” rules are announced
- Player one will create his own move, he is free to do so as long as he can repeat it and sticks to the beat
- The game will recognize the move, save it and create a cue card for it
- Player one has to perform his move again.
- Player two will now have to create a move and again it will be saved and given a cue card
- Repeat step 2 to 5 a bunch of times
- Dance Central 3 will create a totally new routine by using all the custom-made moves
- Players go nuts to this new routine!
To me, this sounds like an absolute smashing thing that will make Dance Central 3 totally worth the buy! You’ll get creativity, you’ll get craziness and you’ll get a whole lot of fun! Correct me if I’m wrong, but after this you will not want to go back to any other Dance game, this is just too cool!