Get ready to enter the Dragon Ball Z universe in an entirely new way. Featuring iconic characters, famous attacks and epic battles authentically created from the original manga series, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect lets you unleash your inner Super Saiyan – with no controller in the way! The story mode is designd to drop players into the Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with known characters and powerful enemies. The battle system aims to allows gamers of all ages to hold their own in fast-paced battles, while still retaining tactical depth for hardcore fans.
Fans will also be treated to new anime footage debuting in US and Europe for the first time, over 50 playable characters and an entirely new character. Leveraging the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect supports QR code functionality, allowing you to hold up special QR codes to unlock content in the game as you may find outlined below.
- Immersive Dragon Ball Z Gameplay – Get closer to authentic Dragon Ball Z battles, famous combos and super attacks, such as Kamehameha, with the Xbox 360 Kinect™ Sensor!
– Perform 100+ different DBZ moves, including long range blast attacks (Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, Special Beam Cannon) and close range melee attacks (Jab, Uppercut, Hook, Charge Ki, Guard, Kick)
- Authentic story and visuals – Faithfully rendered Dragon Ball Z universe and storylines from DBZ series created by Akira Toriyama
– Experience the DBZ world in first-person view for the first time!
– Improved cell-shaded graphics closer to the manga will deliver a rich experience and deeper immersion
- Exclusive new anime footage – Debuting in US and Europe for the first time!
- Characters – Over 50 playable characters from the DBZ universe, including unlockable characters and even a brand new character!
- QR code support – Hold up special QR codes to Kinect and unlock characters and powerups!
– Over 20 different QR codes designed for the game!
- Game Modes – Choose between Story Mode or Score Attack Mode
– Story Mode – Enjoy battles and events following the story of Dragon Ball. Dramatic battles use anime-style camerawork and require the player to use Kinect to move in the same way as their character and perform the same attack or movement from a particular famous scene, creating a fusion of dramatic demo scenes and battle controls. Experience giant boss battles like never before!
– Score Attack Mode – Defeat opponents in 1-on-1 battles to get the highest score!
Anything you are particularly excited about when it comes to Dragon Ball Z for Kinect? Share your thoughts, below!