Fantastic Pets for Xbox 360′s Kinect is a game for the young ones, where virtual animals will be brought into reality. The official description reads: “Fantastic Pets puts players on-screen where their movements and voice commands allow them to play side-by-side with a pet of their own creation.” Does that sound a lot like Kinectimals? Yes it does, and that may not be such a bad thing!
Checkout the gameplay video after the break, and see if this game will match your expectations!
Fantastic Pets Gameplay Preview
Developed by Blitz Games Studios and published by THQ, Fantastic Pets is scheduled for release in March 2011. Amazon.com already pinpoints this game’s release on 12th of April, though.
Either way, will you be picking this up, or are you still heavily engaged in Kinectimals?
Related Kinect News:
- Cute Fantastic Pets Screenshots!
- Fantastic Pets Achievements
- Child of Eden gameplay preview
- Kinectimals: Cute as a button
- You Don’t Know Jack Gameplay Video
- THQ expects Kinect’s success to continue
- Kinectimals creator: “[Kinect shovelware] should fail”
- Kinects allow for 3D telepresence and light saber fights