It’s not big news that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier has Kinect support. The big thing that was said during today’s presentation was that all future titles from Tom Clancy francise will have Kinect support. This is gigantic news and must sound especially awesome to the hardcore gamer!
The Ubisoft Tom Clancy games
So in the interest of science I’m going to list the currently running Tom Clancy franchise games and will add on how I think Kinect could augment them. I have played basically all the Tom Clancy games as I am a huge fan, and I am so freaking excited about this. So here goes:
- H.A.W.X. – Two words: Head tracking! In cockpit view and head tracking would be so awesome.
- Rainbow Six Las Vegas – Same as Ghost Recon
- Rainbow Six – Same as Ghost Recon with a focus on voice commands to control your team
- Splinter Cell – Same as Ghost Recon
- EndWar – Gestures and voice control could make the gameplay very intuitive and fluent!
Come to think of it I might be the most exited about H.A.W.X. and Kinect support. I have no idea if a H.A.W.X. 3 is ever going to be made, but I can imagine myself having an immense amount of fun with flying around and looking around me with head tracking!
Ubisoft: Please make this happen!