Getting sick of having to try on all these different outfits just to find the perfect one? Kinect has a way for you to do this faster, more efficient and in a more fun way! The Kinect dressing room is the answer to all your (fashion) problems! More info and video after the jump.
The Kinect powered dressing room
Kinect is possible to track your full body skeleton and silhouette, and is therefore perfectly capable of projecting digital cloths and accessories onto your body. Check out the video below, it explains a bit better what I mean:
The graphics are still a bit jittery but the whole thing looks very promising. Would be cool to see this in a store and be able to try their entire collection on in just a few minutes. Great idea and very practical!
Related Kinect News:
- Hack: painting art with Kinect
- Hack shows how accurate Kinect really is
- Hack: Dead Space 2 with Kinect
- Hack: Kinect as tv remote replacement
- Hack: Multiplayer dodgeball with Kinect, iPhone and iPad
- Flying with Kinect
- Max Payne played with Kinect
- The one thing Kinect does NOT improve