/ / v /

15 minutes of Gunslinger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15 minutes of Gunslinger
02-26-2011, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2011 03:00 AM by ProjectNatalFan.)
15 minutes of Gunslinger
This is looking to be the killer kinect app, even though its a XBLA, it shows what you can do

clemens you can put it in the news section and make a frontpage if you want, im just on this stuff and this should be up as quickly as possible so i put it up, you can use it your discretion however you deem it. I wanna know what you think about it though, 123Kinect is the best website for Kinect news and System Wars hates it for a reason. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO yeah Kinect4life, PNF 4 life.. Gunslinger rules...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 01:56 PM
RE: 15 minutes of Gunslinger
Just saw your post, but I put it up here indeed as well: https://123kinect.com/the-gunstringer-preview-roundup/

THANKS FOR SHARING, THOUGH. Please do not hesitate to share things on the forum. Don't restrain yourself, it's the cool thing about a community: that everyone can contribute! We'll be sure to pick-up the great stuff and put it on the frontpage Smile. Also, we're not able to always do everything in our free time, so we may be delayed every now and then, I'm hoping you understand.

On the game: This game looks awesome indeed Smile, I think it will also help get people to know XBLA that may not know it right now... which is also a good thing for smaller developers! Also, if this game works out, then maybe there will be more small Kinect games, which I think is a perfect fit!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-27-2011, 04:46 PM
(02-27-2011 01:56 PM)Clemens Wrote:  On the game: This game looks awesome indeed Smile, I think it will also help get people to know XBLA that may not know it right now... which is also a good thing for smaller developers! Also, if this game works out, then maybe there will be more small Kinect games, which I think is a perfect fit!

That's my case since i'm pretty new to xbox. I will have to get an external storage because i bought the 4GB console. This game look fun, i will get it. Do you know what will be the price ?

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
02-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Information RE: 15 minutes of Gunslinger
(02-27-2011 04:46 PM)legreffer Wrote:  
(02-27-2011 01:56 PM)Clemens Wrote:  On the game: This game looks awesome indeed Smile, I think it will also help get people to know XBLA that may not know it right now... which is also a good thing for smaller developers! Also, if this game works out, then maybe there will be more small Kinect games, which I think is a perfect fit!

That's my case since i'm pretty new to xbox. I will have to get an external storage because i bought the 4GB console. This game look fun, i will get it. Do you know what will be the price ?

It should be 800 - 1200 MS points which is about £6 - £10. (Or about $10 - $15.)
02-28-2011, 11:28 AM
I think it's going to be 1600 points ($20).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)