everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
11-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Wink 1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact
So I finally got my copy of Kung fu high impact last night Big GrinBig Grinand honestly i had a little mixed emotions about this tittle because the trailers looked kool but the though of having myself play in the game looked kinda cheesy(boy was i wrong!!!!) Also i thought that the game would have issues registering my moves and body motions... again... i was wrong! Not only did it recognize my movements and motions ... it was also very accurate in timing the motions with the attacks and the Collision detection is spot on. You can adapt any karate style , boxing, etc also you can scan household items in the game to use as weaponsBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin. The best thing i liked about this game was it's presentation. Before stages it gives comic strip cut scenes that have you match the on screen pose and it put you in the comic ( trust me .... it's awesome!!!)SleepyZeeman im waitin on a review because i am almost certain other game review sites will under rate this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
1st impressions of Kung fu High Impact - wiggadun - 11-22-2011 03:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Kung Fu High Impact - The Sequel To (The PSEye Game) Kung Fu Live... Corellianrogue 21 2,261 12-03-2011 02:49 AM
Last Post: Jersmall
  Kung Fu High Impact?? alexfaris 3 301 11-16-2011 11:32 PM
Last Post: alexfaris