everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

2 Player Play With Less Than 8 feet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-26-2010, 06:15 AM
hey guys ive recently got kinect OPENED ON XMAS LOL and its working great besides a realllllly slight laggg with jumping in adventures but its good i can play by my self perfectly but when i play with someone i have to push against the wall because im in a room to play and it always says move backward and i always tell my sister to stop going far up but she dosent listen to me is there a way to play with 2 people closer with out it saying and dont say move kinect my mum wont let me

Gamertag=TheLiveLegand - Gold Membership 12 Month
Gamerscore=1350 G (Update Any Time)
Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Xbox 360 Slim 250 Gigabite Console
Sub My Youtube Account
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2010, 07:38 AM
RE: 2 Player Play With Less Than 8 feet
Welcome to the community!

Lol on the story, well make sure you dont hit each other in the heads! WinkGood to know you are enjoying Kinect so far! Hopefully you'll be able to move it soon. What do your mom and sister think of Kinect, did they play yet?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2010, 07:40 AM
(12-26-2010 07:38 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Welcome to the community!

Lol on the story, well make sure you dont hit each other in the heads! WinkGood to know you are enjoying Kinect so far! Hopefully you'll be able to move it soon. What do your mom and sister think of Kinect, did they play yet?

my mum thinks it good she has played it and my sister just finished playing kinectimals im about to play kinect adventres now and some play the demo of dance central and your shape avalible

Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Sub My Youtube Account
12-26-2010, 10:04 AM
(12-26-2010 07:40 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  

my mum thinks it good she has played it and my sister just finished playing kinectimals im about to play kinect adventres now and some play the demo of dance central and your shape avalible

Sounds like the whole family is kinecting: awesome!

Your shape is a short, but very cool femo IMO. Enjoy!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2010, 12:49 PM
(12-26-2010 10:04 AM)Clemens Wrote:  
(12-26-2010 07:40 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  

Sounds like the whole family is kinecting: awesome!

Your shape is a short, but very cool femo IMO. Enjoy!

it is short but it looks cool and yes my family is loving kinect even my mums friends were playing and were amazed im getting 3 month gold membership soon so i can try out video kinect and download the kinect sports demo oh and how long is the kinect sports demo in the xbox live market place for

Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Sub My Youtube Account
12-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Demos usually stay on the Marketplace forever. Rarely are they removed. Also, demos are usually only Gold required for the first week when they come out. Try downloading it next week to see if it's possible.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-27-2010, 12:57 PM
(12-26-2010 09:58 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  Demos usually stay on the Marketplace forever. Rarely are they removed. Also, demos are usually only Gold required for the first week when they come out. Try downloading it next week to see if it's possible.

i know that the newest demos are out for gold first but this one is a gold exclusive heres the link see for your self

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Produc...024d5389ba

Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Sub My Youtube Account
12-28-2010, 08:12 PM
(12-27-2010 12:57 PM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  
(12-26-2010 09:58 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  Demos usually stay on the Marketplace forever. Rarely are they removed. Also, demos are usually only Gold required for the first week when they come out. Try downloading it next week to see if it's possible.

i know that the newest demos are out for gold first but this one is a gold exclusive heres the link see for your self

That sucks. Thanks for the link.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-29-2010, 02:36 AM
(12-28-2010 08:12 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  
(12-27-2010 12:57 PM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  

That sucks. Thanks for the link.

haha i know its stupid but im getting 12 month gold anyways so its k

Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Sub My Youtube Account
01-07-2011, 10:34 PM
(12-26-2010 06:15 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  hey guys ive recently got kinect OPENED ON XMAS LOL and its working great besides a realllllly slight laggg with jumping in adventures but its good i can play by my self perfectly but when i play with someone i have to push against the wall because im in a room to play and it always says move backward and i always tell my sister to stop going far up but she dosent listen to me is there a way to play with 2 people closer with out it saying and dont say move kinect my mum wont let me
tell your mum she needs to get the accessory to put kinect on top of the tv cause it helps alot with small play spaces
01-07-2011, 10:44 PM
also, even if it screams at you to step back, keep playing. kinect adventures doesn't really stop when you're "too close" and it doesn't spaz out when you're too close.