everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

A Kinect MMO- Possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A Kinect MMO- Possible?
12-05-2010, 09:16 PM
RE: A Kinect MMO- Possible?
I would give an MMO a try for sure. As far as forward and backwards movement, put your left foot out front you go foward or put your right foot out and you go backwards. Make it where it's mappable to either foot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2010, 03:34 AM
(12-05-2010 09:16 PM)ambushbug Wrote:  I would give an MMO a try for sure. As far as forward and backwards movement, put your left foot out front you go foward or put your right foot out and you go backwards. Make it where it's mappable to either foot.

Wouldn't it make more sense to step any foot forward to go forwards and any foot backward to go backwards? Lol!
12-07-2010, 08:19 PM
(12-06-2010 03:34 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(12-05-2010 09:16 PM)ambushbug Wrote:  I would give an MMO a try for sure. As far as forward and backwards movement, put your left foot out front you go foward or put your right foot out and you go backwards. Make it where it's mappable to either foot.

Wouldn't it make more sense to step any foot forward to go forwards and any foot backward to go backwards? Lol!
Don't you go and try to use logic on me...lol Tongue
11-19-2011, 01:05 AM
I would at the very least like to see a multi-player fighting game using kickboxing and various martial arts forms. An MMO would be fantastic as well. Anything that can be done with Kinect in an RPG format can carry over to an MMO unless latency or other technical issues make the interaction between players problematic. I'm not sure if it would be or not.
11-19-2011, 07:22 AM
heck, make Disneyland Adventures massively multiplayer! would be cool to race each other in a Mario Kart-like game, Disney style. or do quests together a la World of Warcraft!

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
11-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Na disney is too kiddish TongueWarcraft would be cool though. They aren't there yet though, we're going to have wait probably for a while. This disney game is the first...test we'll call it.

[Image: thezeeman.png]
11-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Having played FF11 for 6 years on the 360 i dont see any MMO on Kinect happening. Or it would have to be a real simple 1, but nothing like FF or WoW imo

[Image: WizzNL.png]
11-21-2011, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 09:06 PM by Jersmall.)
most people i know that are gamers smoke pot and are too lazy to move. thats their reason for not having a kinect apprantly, they rather push buttons.

I get way more artificial sense of accomplishment when i control the players myself and acutally feel the burn of the fight.

kinect boxing of course after many rounds you cant help but be sore... mostly if you dont play it consistantly just like any other sport. Big Grin
(11-20-2011 03:38 PM)WizzNL Wrote:  Having played FF11 for 6 years on the 360 i dont see any MMO on Kinect happening. Or it would have to be a real simple 1, but nothing like FF or WoW imo

ff and wow are boring to me, buttons are boring . I end up feel like a zombie tapping buttons for hours and hours while your muscles shrink away and you get so stiff.

Ive been playing skyrim lately, i poped kinect sports back in and im sore again Cool