2 Votes, 66.67%
66.67%
GTFO
1 Votes, 33.33%
33.33%
3 votes
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

About me!
I used to be a big FPS halo nerd, turned MMO nerd, now i'm stuck on kinect.

I recently moved and had to sell my ping pong table, and i had even thought about buying a kinect. Well randomly i decided to buy and 'try' it. However, like most of you, i'm hooked. xD I find it to be extremely realistic, and after i learned to not play with a paddle in my hand *doh!* I don't lose often, and if i do its with a good fight, deuces and what not.

I'm okay with a little (210*2) action so pardon me if i don't make sense sometimes.. lol Angel
(04-05-2011 11:53 PM)OrderWithChaos Wrote:  I used to be a big FPS halo nerd, turned MMO nerd, now i'm stuck on kinect.

I recently moved and had to sell my ping pong table, and i had even thought about buying a kinect. Well randomly i decided to buy and 'try' it. However, like most of you, i'm hooked. xD I find it to be extremely realistic, and after i learned to not play with a paddle in my hand *doh!* I don't lose often, and if i do its with a good fight, deuces and what not.

I'm okay with a little (210*2) action so pardon me if i don't make sense sometimes.. lol Angel

Welcome to this community OrderWithChaos.

I see that you have Motion Sport, what do you think of it ?
i enjoy it, but i need xbl to keep me sane..

i haven't played with it too much, i would def. recommend a rent, to play alone.

football- running back's dodging system was very simple to pick up from what i remember
quarter back was pretty cool, but was very limited.

skiing was interesting, but i'd rather just go skiing lol,

i'm not even going to try to play horseback riding unless i decided for points.

but that's all i remember messing with.
Welcome OrderWithChaos Smile

I also think the table tennis on Kinect is realistic which is fantastic.

I used to be a big fan of FPS myself, the likes of BFBC2, MW2, Black Ops, but since I bought Kinect I feel like I can't play those games for an extended period if time anymore. I feel the need to move around so I always just play Kinect.