everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Amazon Kinect sale on games, systems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks, Clemens, for the heads-up on the Kinect game sale! You basically can buy 2 Kinect games for $60. Free shipping and no tax to most states. $60 out the door.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie...nectcom-20

Choices:

Michael Jackson: The Experience, Your Shape Fitness Evolved, Zumba fitness, Kinect Sports, The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, Motion Sports, and Yoostar 2

Everybody and their mother already has Kinect Sports. I already had Zumba as well.

So I ended up picking The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout and Yoostar 2. I almost picked Michael Jackson instead of Yoostar but decided in favor of Yoostar because 1) MJE is more popular and hence more likely to be available in the used game market and also more likely to be on sale than Yoostar 2, 2) I already had MJE for the Wii (though it's a very different game), and 3) I'm not a huge huge fan of MJ (just a casual fan).

They say at Amazon that the limit is 3 so someone who desperately needs Kinect games can pick up 6 Kinect games for $180.

And if you didn't already know about the game systems, you get 1600 MS points and another $50 credit for buying a system at Amazon. So that means you can get a brand new 360 Slim for $130. Or a 360+Kinect system for $230.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2011, 11:47 PM
RE: Amazon Kinect sale on games, systems
(05-03-2011 11:07 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  Thanks, Clemens, for the heads-up on the Kinect game sale! You basically can buy 2 Kinect games for $60. Free shipping and no tax to most states. $60 out the door.

Choices:

Michael Jackson: The Experience, Your Shape Fitness Evolved, Zumba fitness, Kinect Sports, The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, Motion Sports, and Yoostar 2

Everybody and their mother already has Kinect Sports. I already had Zumba as well.

So I ended up picking The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout and Yoostar 2. I almost picked Michael Jackson instead of Yoostar but decided in favor of Yoostar because 1) MJE is more popular and hence more likely to be available in the used game market and also more likely to be on sale than Yoostar 2, 2) I already had MJE for the Wii (though it's a very different game), and 3) I'm not a huge huge fan of MJ (just a casual fan).

They say at Amazon that the limit is 3 so someone who desperately needs Kinect games can pick up 6 Kinect games for $180.

And if you didn't already know about the game systems, you get 1600 MS points and another $50 credit for buying a system at Amazon. So that means you can get a brand new 360 Slim for $130. Or a 360+Kinect system for $230.

Thanks for reiterating, I thought I'd share... it's such a great deal! Too bad shipping costs to the Netherlands outweigh the benefits, but either way: hope you guys will enjoy it Big Grin.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2011, 11:54 PM
(05-03-2011 11:47 PM)Clemens Wrote:  
(05-03-2011 11:07 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  Thanks, Clemens, for the heads-up on the Kinect game sale! You basically can buy 2 Kinect games for $60. Free shipping and no tax to most states. $60 out the door.

Choices:

Thanks for reiterating, I thought I'd share... it's such a great deal! Too bad shipping costs to the Netherlands outweigh the benefits, but either way: hope you guys will enjoy it Big Grin.

I know, Amazon.com's postage the UK is expensive too! Plus the last 2 things I bought from America (1 of them from Amazon) got "caught" (don't worry, nothing illegal, lol!) by customs so I had to pay charges. Sad
05-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Pff that sucks... maybe we should bring UK deals to the frontpage as well then. Would you like that Corellian? Big Grin

05-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Amazon Kinect sale on games, systems
(05-03-2011 11:58 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Pff that sucks... maybe we should bring UK deals to the frontpage as well then. Would you like that Corellian? Big Grin

Sure! Big GrinAlthough Zavvi seem to have the best deals at the moment. (I don't know if other countries have Zavvi too. They took over Virgin Megastores in 2007 but about a year or 2 ago went bust themselves then came back as just an online shop.)
05-04-2011, 04:41 AM
(05-03-2011 11:47 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Thanks for reiterating, I thought I'd share... it's such a great deal! Too bad shipping costs to the Netherlands outweigh the benefits, but either way: hope you guys will enjoy it Big Grin.

Same for me in Canada, I just did a pre-ckeckout and it was $80 ($13 shipping+import fees), and I will have to pay more customs fees...

(05-04-2011 12:46 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  Sure! Big GrinAlthough Zavvi seem to have the best deals at the moment. (I don't know if other countries have Zavvi too. They took over Virgin Megastores in 2007 but about a year or 2 ago went bust themselves then came back as just an online shop.)

I did not find yet a good canadian online shop (dont' have Zavvi here Sad). Someone found one?

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
05-04-2011, 09:03 AM
isnt Amazon.ca working for you legreffer? Or are games too expensive over their for your taste?

05-04-2011, 01:49 PM
(05-04-2011 09:03 AM)Clemens Wrote:  isnt Amazon.ca working for you legreffer? Or are games too expensive over their for your taste?

They usualy don't have deals of amazon.com and in term of price and sale, they are just following others with games are around $50.

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Many Kinect Games Do You Own... johnnysac5 13 1,610 07-19-2011 06:19 PM
Last Post: CrazinessCake
  Kinect online multiplayer games? nypraise 4 1,085 07-16-2011 03:49 PM
Last Post: Jersmall
  Amazon Sale Results Ken 3 725 07-10-2011 03:32 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Oscar Winning Designer Creating Kinect Games! Corellianrogue 3 1,263 04-23-2011 06:54 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do dirtyvu 14 2,702 04-12-2011 05:31 AM
Last Post: Ace12me
  so i heard carnival games is out? Jersmall 7 1,850 04-09-2011 03:36 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue