/ / v /

Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me
03-17-2011, 04:46 AM
Exclamation Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me
I found 2 more Kinect games at Play.com although there's no info about them other than price and release date (although obviously MotionSports - Adrenaline is the sequel to MotionSports):

MotionSports - Adrenaline (It says it's due out on October 28th.)

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/188...fer=search

Super Me (It says it's due out on May 27th.)

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/188...fer=search

Play.com's Kinect section is weird though, it doesn't have all the Kinect games! Dodgy(I actually had to search "Kinect" to get more results at Play.com and included in those results were these 2 games.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2011, 01:35 PM
RE: Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me
Nice find, dude. It'll be interesting to see what Super Me turns out to be. I'm guessing a superhero type game.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-18-2011, 12:43 AM
Thanks! SmileCan't wait to see what they'll be like Big Grin. Loads of Kinect news to report on Tonguewe're doing our best Smile

Hopefully Motionsports will be more polished then part 1

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2011, 05:57 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me
(03-18-2011 12:43 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Thanks! SmileCan't wait to see what they'll be like Big Grin. Loads of Kinect news to report on Tonguewe're doing our best Smile

Hopefully Motionsports will be more polished then part 1

It should be since they've not only had the experience of making the first one but they're also now working with finished hardware and software. Plus there's the possible IR sensor resolution increase which would help too.
03-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Yes, experience with a new peripheral is mostly a good thing Tonguelet's hope for the best Smile.

Still awaiting the dashboard update, it's taking such a long time. And, hoping the accuracy update will be in there (if it isn't there already, which I'm doubting, but still).

In terms of experiences/follow-ups: Kinect Sports 2 will probably/hopefully be here for Christmas as well. What do you think?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Information RE: Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me
(03-18-2011 12:59 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Yes, experience with a new peripheral is mostly a good thing Tonguelet's hope for the best Smile.

Still awaiting the dashboard update, it's taking such a long time. And, hoping the accuracy update will be in there (if it isn't there already, which I'm doubting, but still).

In terms of experiences/follow-ups: Kinect Sports 2 will probably/hopefully be here for Christmas as well. What do you think?

You shouldn't be too disappointed if it doesn't appear in the Spring update because it's possible the IR sensor resolution update will be in the development software rather than in a system update, so it will be available for game developers to use for future games rather than an update we download that essentially patches all previous games. Having said that, even if it's a development software update they will probably update the dashboard to improve Kinect control for that anyway. (Although it's not like there are any problems with the dashboard's Kinect control, other than not having total Kinect control for all of it and not having full speech control for all of it like DVDs for example, but that's obviously nothing to do with the IR sensor resolution.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do dirtyvu 14 822 Yesterday 05:31 AM
Last Post: Ace12me
  so i heard carnival games is out? Jersmall 7 359 04-09-2011 03:36 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  What will be your top 5 favorite Kinect games for 2011? Clemens 19 1,388 04-01-2011 03:50 PM
Last Post: BassGuiFloyd
  Kinct Games? CheeseMunchy 18 909 03-24-2011 01:22 AM
Last Post: wazza
  dancing games on Wii and 360 dirtyvu 3 423 03-22-2011 05:15 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do ZappyGetzOff10 3 592 01-28-2011 07:26 AM
Last Post: ZappyGetzOff10

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)