Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Another delayed release

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another delayed release
12-22-2010, 03:20 PM
RE: Another delayed release
(12-22-2010 11:45 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  I didn't know old style lightguns didn't work on LCD TVs. That sucks! Sad(I also didn't know there was a new style of lightgun, beyond the lightguns that worked with 100hz/120hz TVs, lol!)

They sure don't. I only realized it when I tried to play Duck Hunt on my LCD and thought that my gun was bad. Had to move the ol' NES to a room with a CRT.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey Clemens, got another confirmed date for ya...Brain & Body Connection - US - Feb 10th...not sure about the other countries yet.

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2010, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 12:39 AM by x360a spiderman.)
I'm annoyed that every game announced so far is either a dance game or a fitness game with only 3 exceptions
I want a samurai game
12-30-2010, 01:29 AM
In due time spiderman SmileWhat I feel right now, is it was just tested technology with the current titles as we all know the kinect is more capable of what these games are showing us, the round of games for 2011 will be the next "phase" so to speak...the third round should be incredible and I'm sure we'll have a samurai game by that time Smile

12-30-2010, 01:50 AM
We went caving last week in Tennessee and the guide was obsessed with trying to create a kinect caving game with the hacked kinect...lol. I can just see people climbing around the living room over their furniture. I agree with you Zee, 2011 is going to be the second wave of games and by the third wave I think we will start to see it's potential realized.
12-30-2010, 01:15 PM
(12-30-2010 12:39 AM)x360a spiderman Wrote:  I'm annoyed that every game announced so far is either a dance game or a fitness game with only 3 exceptions
I want a samurai game

Huh? HuhDo you mean already released or announced for 2011? Although you'd be wrong about both, especially about 2011 games since there are probably at least 10 games announced so far that aren't dance or fitness games. I don't think any samurai games have been announced yet, unless you count jedi as "space samurai"? Lol! In which case Star Wars should be released by next Christmas.
01-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Exclamation RE: Another delayed release
Michael Jackson: The Experience has been delayed again, this time until April 12th. SadThe only good news is that it has at least 2 exclusive songs, Blood On The Dancefloor and I Just Can't Stop Loving You. (Exclusive as in not in the Wii version, the PS3 version is also getting them but obviously the Xbox 360 Kinect version will be the best! Big Grin)
01-07-2011, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 01:00 AM by TheZeeMan.)
Is that a EU date Core? I haven't seen otherwise in the states yet...
Clemens Dance Paradise moved up! Feb. 15th is estimated release now Smile

01-07-2011, 07:27 AM
(01-07-2011 12:13 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Is that a EU date Core? I haven't seen otherwise in the states yet...
Clemens Dance Paradise moved up! Feb. 15th is estimated release now Smile

I checked and it's slightly worse for the European release date, it's April 14th.
01-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Oh man, I hope that doesn't delay the US release! Tongue

01-07-2011, 07:41 AM
I guess they will delay it until it stops selling Wii copies... Not necessarily a unviable strategy Tongue. Anyways, I'll adjust the games list asap. Thx guys!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Information RE: Another delayed release
(01-07-2011 07:29 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Oh man, I hope that doesn't delay the US release! Tongue

The US release is delayed, that's the version coming out on April 12th. (The UK is the same as the rest of Europe's release date, the 14th.) I just hope the reason for the delay is because Ubisoft are making it perfect! Big Grin
01-08-2011, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 01:33 AM by TheZeeMan.)
Ah crap, you are right...April 12th, that so sucks!

01-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Body & Brain Connection got pushed up to Feb 8th...here's a full description on it in case anyone doesn't know what it's about...I believe this is the first new kinect title since the launch titles...

http://www.gameguru.in/microsoft-xbox-36...goes-gold/

01-28-2011, 01:48 AM
Alas, more delays unfortunately Sad

Fantastic Pets - April 12th
Child of Eden - June 14th

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brunswich Pro Bowling Release date meistroracer 8 276 01-23-2011 06:39 PM
Last Post: meistroracer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!