/ / v /

Another delayed release

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another delayed release
09-14-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Another delayed release
Gamefly, they are my connection lol

For star wars they do have it listed but its TBD, which means GF didn't receive any concrete dates. I remember they had an actual date then it was announced delayed and it was changed to TBD.

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 05:39 PM
(09-14-2011 05:22 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Gamefly, they are my connection lol

For star wars they do have it listed but its TBD, which means GF didn't receive any concrete dates. I remember they had an actual date then it was announced delayed and it was changed to TBD.

Oh right, we don't have Gamefly in the UK. Providing it's finished I'm guessing that Kinect Star Wars might come out in February to coincide with the first of the Star Wars movies being released in the cinema in 3D. (The Phantom Menace, they're doing it in episode order.)
09-14-2011, 05:42 PM
(09-14-2011 05:17 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(09-14-2011 05:01 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  No worries, thats what this is for! I don't want to be a bearer of bad news, but I have good faith into GF's release dates. Most of the anticipated games like Steel Batallion and Ryse aren't even listed. The games coming out in a year at least a TBD date so it may be even longer, but GF could be wrong, there's a first for everything Tongue

What's GF? Capcom are probably going to announce Steel Battalion's release date at TGS. I'm guessing December since it's actually a fairly quiet month this year, especially for Kinect games. (In fact I don't think any Kinect games have been announced for December yet, except Kinect Star Wars which has now been delayed of course.)

Tintin is scheduled for 6th december (at least on gamestop)

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
(09-14-2011 05:42 PM)legreffer Wrote:  
(09-14-2011 05:01 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  No worries, thats what this is for! I don't want to be a bearer of bad news, but I have good faith into GF's release dates. Most of the anticipated games like Steel Batallion and Ryse aren't even listed. The games coming out in a year at least a TBD date so it may be even longer, but GF could be wrong, there's a first for everything Tongue

What's GF? Capcom are probably going to announce Steel Battalion's release date at TGS. I'm guessing December since it's actually a fairly quiet month this year, especially for Kinect games. (In fact I don't think any Kinect games have been announced for December yet, except Kinect Star Wars which has now been delayed of course.)

Is that GameStop in America? Because GameStop UK have it listed as the 21st of October. They also spelt Tintin "Tin Tin", doh! Dodgy
09-14-2011, 06:10 PM
(09-14-2011 05:57 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(09-14-2011 05:42 PM)legreffer Wrote:  

Is that GameStop in America? Because GameStop UK have it listed as the 21st of October. They also spelt Tintin "Tin Tin", doh! Dodgy

On both US and Canada site, but yeah it's weird about the UK release's date Huh

09-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Hmm yeah I have Tin Tin as Dec. 6th...maybe its delayed in the US...not sure. I need to clean up my upcoming reviews thread with updated dates Tongue

09-16-2011, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2011 03:46 AM by legreffer.)
(09-16-2011 02:38 AM)bigworld Wrote:  I can't wait for, You don't know jack, Michael Jackson's game, and Child of Eden.

Huh? They're already out and I Don't Know Jack turned out to not be a Kinect game. While I'm here I'll add Project Draco to the list.
09-16-2011, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2011 03:47 AM by legreffer.)
(09-16-2011 02:41 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(09-16-2011 02:38 AM)bigworld Wrote:  I can't wait for, You don't know jack, Michael Jackson's game, and Child of Eden.

Huh? They're already out and I Don't Know Jack turned out to not be a Kinect game. While I'm here I'll add Project Draco to the list.

don't feed the spammers

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
09-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Goodbye bigworld Tongue

09-22-2011, 03:38 PM
I know Core is going to be upset about this one, but Motion Explosion is delayed until Oct. 20th at the time being (just teasing Core Tongue)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blackwater Release Date Tomface 1 341 09-05-2011 12:23 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Power Up Heroes Release date Nick 3 2,364 06-05-2011 03:56 AM
Last Post: legreffer
  Turn10 just release a bunch of stuff for Forza4 iGoThud 1 1,168 05-26-2011 05:53 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Brunswich Pro Bowling Release date meistroracer 8 1,831 01-23-2011 06:39 PM
Last Post: meistroracer