We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Anxious to shed some pounds for my senior year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2011, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011 04:39 PM by MetalFreak.)
Hello, i'm currently 17 and am 5'3 and 188 lbs., and ah yes not to mention i'm a girl. I've read many weight loss stories with kinect and well i'm hoping my parents will buy the kinect and games for me. I've had issues with overweight and at this state i'm considered obese. I have high cholesterol and vulnerable to getting diabetes if i continue gaining weight with all these junk food cravings. It's summer now and i want to lose at least 15-20 lbs. before school starts again and it's my senior year in high school. I want to look and feel better of myself for a change. I need opinions, suggestions, advices, anything that can help me get motivated into shedding off some fat off me.

I mostly want to lose belly fat, inner thigh fat, and slim down my hips along for my upper arm fat. It's been bothering me for years and yet i never had the motivation i needed to lose this weight. I have a treadmill and planning to start off walking for about 30 mins. everday and if i get the kinect i plan to play for as long as i can. Of course my timing on the treadmill will gradually increase every week but as a beginner in excercising i must start off slowly. I'm a gamefreak and considering i won my xbox 360 in a contest, it gives me a chance to experience games other than from nintento Big Grin

I appreciate you all taking time to read this and perhaps give me tips to lose weight fast? I'm challenging myself to lose about 50 lbs before 2012. Thanks again ^_^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anxious to shed some pounds for my senior year - MetalFreak - 07-02-2011 04:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Weight loss challenge 3!! stone down this year - Now with photos bondbill2k2 29 14,386 11-29-2011 07:27 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu