Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Biggest Loser Demo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Biggest Loser Demo
01-12-2011, 03:30 AM
Biggest Loser Demo
For those that want to try it, the demo is up on XBL...if you are considering it, check my review then check the demo...it's a game for certain individuals...

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: Biggest Loser Demo
Lol. I'm looking forward to trying it after playing Your Shape. Should be fun. Smile

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
01-12-2011, 08:31 PM
My wife will want to try it. She loves the show. We're both skinny, just for the record. lol

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
01-15-2011, 03:50 AM
I tried out the new demo for The Biggest Loser and it really surprised me. it's much better than I expected. And the thing that surprised me was the breadth of exercises and the floor routines! Do the other exercise games have floor routines? I did try out the demo after an hour of Dance Central but I was tired after the BL demo.

They did think of logistics though which was impressive (both in terms of software engineering and living rooms). The floor exercises make you lie sideways which makes it easier to detect body position and makes it take up less room than if you were lying front to back.

I actually have to consider Biggest Loser now. While the graphics are meh and it made it look like my body was just covered with cottage cheese, I was impressed by the routine. The video showing the BL game activities looked bad though.
01-15-2011, 04:52 AM
Only EASA 2 has floor routines, but they are intense...they start you off with basic crunches and pushes then you gotta do all this other crap, I gave up on it lol

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!