everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Biggest Loser Settings Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-25-2011, 09:21 PM
I set up my profile, did the fitness test, etc. Somehow it set me up as only wanting 15 minute sessions per day. I want to change this setting but can't find it any of the menus. Any help would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2011, 12:59 AM
RE: Biggest Loser Settings Help
(07-25-2011 09:21 PM)lhessmom Wrote:  I set up my profile, did the fitness test, etc. Somehow it set me up as only wanting 15 minute sessions per day. I want to change this setting but can't find it any of the menus. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't think there's a way to just set the time.

To change the time, you have to go to your fitness program, then to modify profile settings, and then choose to design a new exercise program. Then set your settings for your desired exercise program.

You can either choose to tinker all the settings for the exercise program or choose one of the presets.

Also, once you've designed the program, don't forget to input what equipment you have such as a stability ball or weights so they can create routines that use the equipment.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
07-28-2011, 03:34 PM
RE: Biggest Loser Settings Help
Thanks. I was trying to avoid starting all over again, but I did it anyway. Seems silly that whatever time you commit to at the beginning has to be your time for the whole program.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Biggest Loser Problem *I Need Help Please* biggieblythe 17 5,498 02-25-2012 10:58 PM
Last Post: wassup?
  The Biggest Loser Help!! aamers8421 5 3,602 12-23-2011 12:58 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  Biggest Loser, preset programs issue PUP4TLUC 0 1,984 05-09-2011 01:19 AM
Last Post: PUP4TLUC