/ / v /

Body and Brain Demo on Xbox Live!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Those wanting to try Body and Brain, the first of many for the second wave of Kinect games, can now download the demo from XBL.  The demo only allows you to do one brain age test, however it gives you an overall feel of what the game is about.

Body and Brain Description
Recent studies have shown that moving your body works your brain more than regular brain exercises!  The collection of exercises found in this game were all supervised and approved by the renowned Dr. Kawashima, and require simple movements so that everyone can participate!  In this demo, you'll be working your body and mind to play through an exercise and determine your brain's age!  Up to 4 players can take turns to see who gets the best results!
Body and Brain Demo
I did test out the game since I haven't received it yet to get a feeling for it.  The controls seem a little flaky with the different colored hands for navigation, as it seemed to want me to use my left hand when my right hand was more proper to use.  Possibly this was just a bug in the demo, but as soon as I receive it, I will post a complete and truthful review in our forums so be sure to stay stuned! Should you want to order this game already, then check for pricing and availability here.

Download the demo to your Xbox 360 here.

Have you played this game already?  Post your comments below!

From 123 Kinect Article: Body and Brain Demo on Xbox Live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

NOTE: Responding to threads is only done through Disqus in the Kinect News forum - to keep it in sync with he frontpage comments (no registration required):

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fantastic Pets Kinect Demo Hits The Xbox Marketplace Clemens 0 41 04-09-2011 04:41 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  For all you (aspiring) developers: Silverlight might be coming to Xbox! Istran 0 51 04-06-2011 05:19 PM
Last Post: Istran
  For those eager to still try this: Kinectimals demo out now! Istran 0 165 04-04-2011 04:43 PM
  Xbox Kinect Update scheduled for April 2011 Clemens 0 250 03-31-2011 12:46 PM
  Mysterious new Xbox 360 disc format coming, what could it be? Istran 0 106 03-31-2011 11:54 AM
  Body and Brain Connection DLC incoming (incl. screenshots) Clemens 0 118 03-24-2011 01:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)