Bug - news can't be posted
you may have noticed that in the last two days there are almost no news, and also the news that were posted had no credit to anyone, they were probably discovered by the makers of the site. there are news: a bable rising add on, and the fact that angrybirds collection (at least for the PS3) eill cost 40$(!). the reason, I think, for the lack of news is that one is unable to post news!

I tried to post both these things 3 times, and each time I got the massage:
"Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact administrator by other way."

and I tried to contact the administrator by other way, and I don't know if they'll see it soon, so I thought it wont be bad if I post it here as well.

sorry about my english...
Thanks!!

Will pick it up as soon as I can Smile.

Regards,
Clemens

(07-17-2012 09:11 AM)yanivcogan Wrote:  you may have noticed that in the last two days there are almost no news, and also the news that were posted had no credit to anyone, they were probably discovered by the makers of the site. there are news: a bable rising add on, and the fact that angrybirds collection (at least for the PS3) eill cost 40$(!). the reason, I think, for the lack of news is that one is unable to post news!

I tried to post both these things 3 times, and each time I got the massage:
"Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact administrator by other way."

and I tried to contact the administrator by other way, and I don't know if they'll see it soon, so I thought it wont be bad if I post it here as well.

sorry about my english...