everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Codename Kingdoms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Codename Kingdoms
02-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Codename Kingdoms
I am entrigued with this title that supposedly is to have alot of news out about it this year. I read online an interview with a developer that said this title will push the 360 to it's limits.

Developed by Crytek, we can expect some amazing graphics. These people made Crysis (FPS).

Came across some old screenshots showing the art concept online.

http://www.codenamekingdom.com/

In one of those pics there is an artists depiction of a "Vendor", the other are possibly other classes, races and creatures found in the game. I'm wondering if this is perhaps a MMO? I always wanted to see a MMO over live.

Also, the dev was asked in the interview if this game would be a Kinect title. His reply, "I don't know. Maybe, maybe not (laughs)."

This game is an exclusive to Xbox.

So perhaps we have an outside shot at getting a Kinect MMO developed by Crytek at some point. Even if it turns out to only be a MMO not using Kinect, or just a RPG we can look forward to a cool game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2011, 07:45 PM
RE: Codename Kingdoms
Wow, that would be awesome. Nice find Nick: let's hope they've got a surprise for us in store!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2011, 01:14 AM

Cry Engine 3 MMO game featured in the above trailer above. Is it Codename Kingdoms?
03-14-2011, 03:45 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Codename Kingdoms
(03-14-2011 01:14 AM)Nick Wrote:  Cry Engine 3 MMO game featured in the above trailer above. Is it Codename Kingdoms?

You could be onto something there, it was the only demo without a proper name!
05-21-2011, 05:54 PM
So every major rumor site has Codename Kingdoms listed as a Kinect Fighting game... It will be interesting to find out th details in a few weeks. If this game is indeed, Kinect enabled, I hope that it is a fully functional Kinect game with true 1:1 fighting. I am anxiously awaiting this years E3.
05-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Yeah, Microsoft could be pulling big guns this E3... especially as they've been awfully quiet the last couple of months

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user