everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Dance Central 2 Get Up To Get Down!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dance Central 2 Get Up To Get Down!
01-18-2011, 02:23 AM
RE: Dance Central 2 Get Up To Get Down!
(01-18-2011 01:45 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  I have a feeling DC2 will take it to the next level like MJ is going to, and allow one player to sing while another dances at the same time. It'd be nice to dance and sing at the same time, but anyone's who ever done it, it's just not possible unless you tone the moves down to like a simple sidestep. So with that said, if the music matches for the most part, what do we need original voices for, besides T-Pain since his voice is sweet but anyway lol

It's really hard to sing and dance at the same time because it's so hard to control your breathing. I think the only one that can do it is Lady GaGa. Everyone else lip syncs if they have dance moves.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2011, 03:38 AM
If Dc2 Have Covers Of Songs....Im Officially Going To Slam My Kinect SOOOOO HARD!!! but yeaa zee DC2 i am almost postive will be just amazing!!

[Image: tumblr_lewefjYqV21qffkomo1_400.png]
!!GameTag"ZappyGetzOff10"!!
01-18-2011, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011 05:49 AM by TheZeeMan.)
(01-18-2011 02:23 AM)dirtyvu Wrote:  It's really hard to sing and dance at the same time because it's so hard to control your breathing. I think the only one that can do it is Lady GaGa. Everyone else lip syncs if they have dance moves.

Right, so I'm thinking it will have the singing option in multiplayer, and with singing it doesn't matter if its a master or not. Realistically, when I throw parties, people don't come over and play games, they want to party, so I have a bar setup in my garage and we dance and crap out there, that's what makes it fun...maybe its just me but drinking and gaming don't usually mix, ever try to play call of duty drunk? It's like not even fun because you can't aim lol but anyway, if its not a party game, then they won't care about masters or covers.

[Image: TheZeeMan]
01-18-2011, 08:54 AM
LOL. I don't know if a Kinect setup can quite replace a night of clubbing. But, yeah, it's an awfully good alternative when people just want to chill with friends, not worry about getting dressed up, and get drunk.

Before the Kinect, group sessions here consisted of Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Lips, and Karaoke Revolution. But Dance Central and the Kinect games just made things more active (especially for those people who can't sing and for those uncoordinated folks on plastic instruments). We had way too many wallflowers with the music games. But Kinect Sports pulls in people who are afraid to dance, sing, or play plastic instruments.
01-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Just showed Dance Central to a friend of mine, and she totally loved it! SmileWill probably get Kinect somewhere later this year Big Grin. While she normally never plays any games.

That's the power of Kinect ya'll Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
I have been noticing a lot more women gamers since kinect happened. Actually in my lifetime of video gaming which is since commodore 64 days, I have never seen so many women gamers as I do now, but definitely not a bad thing. Big Grin

[Image: TheZeeMan]
01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
(01-19-2011 04:43 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  I have been noticing a lot more women gamers since kinect happened. Actually in my lifetime of video gaming which is since commodore 64 days, I have never seen so many women gamers as I do now, but definitely not a bad thing. Big Grin

OR... OR... you lowered your standards over the years? Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2011, 08:30 PM
(01-19-2011 04:43 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  I have been noticing a lot more women gamers since kinect happened. Actually in my lifetime of video gaming which is since commodore 64 days, I have never seen so many women gamers as I do now, but definitely not a bad thing. Big Grin

C64...

I had an Atari 8-bit (1200XL). Now that was the system to have... Tongue

Atari-Commodore wars, commence!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance Central and Zumba Kinect hally 11 11,428 Yesterday 11:34 PM
Last Post: zumbacalc
  Dance Central DLC ZappyGetzOff10 1 852 03-16-2011 04:02 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Dance Central commercial dirtyvu 4 930 03-15-2011 05:27 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  Dance Paradise (vs. Dance Central) TheZeeMan 44 8,837 02-15-2011 07:23 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  Dance Central + FACEBOOK = BULLSH*T. ZappyGetzOff10 21 2,231 01-27-2011 12:23 AM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Dance Central DLC on sale next week! TheZeeMan 3 1,158 01-21-2011 07:57 AM
Last Post: ZappyGetzOff10