everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

E3 thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
E3 thread
06-09-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: E3 thread
(06-09-2011 06:21 PM)UndgnfiedWrshpr Wrote:  Seriously! This is the last day and not a lot mentioned about Steel Batallion, Haunt, Project Draco.... and so on. What gives?

I know. Sad Maybe they're going to reveal them at TGS since they're Japanese games but that's in September so that would mean a LOT of Kinect games released between September and the end of December. I hope there aren't more delays! Undecided (I also hope there'll be some more Kinect games revealed at some point that are released during Summer otherwise we'll have another Kinect drought until September. Sad)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2011, 07:28 PM
the Nyko Zoom Kinect got a good brief hands-on. curious how it handles more extensive testing...

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/09/hands...packs-for/

"We tried out Zoom Kinect, a set of lenses for Microsoft's favorite sensor bar that lets those residing in diminutive domiciles be the controller without rearranging their furniture. The add-on worked flawlessly when we gave it a go on Kinect Adventures -- Kinect had no trouble tracking our movements even though we were a few feet closer to the sensor than recommended. Zoom Kinect is slated for an August 16th release and will cost $29.99..."

[Image: onlysublime.png]
06-09-2011, 09:06 PM
(06-09-2011 07:28 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  the Nyko Zoom Kinect got a good brief hands-on. curious how it handles more extensive testing...

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/09/hands...packs-for/

"We tried out Zoom Kinect, a set of lenses for Microsoft's favorite sensor bar that lets those residing in diminutive domiciles be the controller without rearranging their furniture. The add-on worked flawlessly when we gave it a go on Kinect Adventures -- Kinect had no trouble tracking our movements even though we were a few feet closer to the sensor than recommended. Zoom Kinect is slated for an August 16th release and will cost $29.99..."

That sounds good, will make it more accessable to everyone... (I can't spell today!).... I have already brought 4 games for Kinect in a week and earmarked loads more, think I might have to reign in my obsession a little haha.
06-10-2011, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 08:48 AM by dirtyvu.)
the new Kinect integration into the Xbox dash...

UFC trainer at E3 2011

more PowerUP Heroes:

more Fruit Ninja gameplay

Star Wars Kinect

Kinect Sports Season 2

06-10-2011, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 09:14 AM by dirtyvu.)

booth tour #2
Dance Central 2

booth tour #1

dance central 2 interview...

06-10-2011, 12:18 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that brought all the news of kinect to us this week...it was a fast and furiuos few days with lots of new game info coming out....I just thought u guys did a great job reporting this week...thanks
06-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Information RE: E3 thread
If you watch "Booth Tour #2" from 02:32 to 03:05 you'll see the lag (or rather lack of it) in Forza 4 when playing with Kinect is pretty much identical to playing with a steering wheel! Big Grin Also at 05:04 the Gamespot presenter says that the guy in the booth is having trouble controlling Kinect Star Wars but there's clearly a message on screen telling the players to step back because they're too close to Kinect. Don't they know how to follow simple instructions?! Dodgy Lol! Tongue
06-10-2011, 01:15 PM
(06-10-2011 12:54 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  If you watch "Booth Tour #2" from 02:32 to 03:05 you'll see the lag (or rather lack of it) in Forza 4 when playing with Kinect is pretty much identical to playing with a steering wheel! Big Grin Also at 05:04 the Gamespot presenter says that the guy in the booth is having trouble controlling Kinect Star Wars but there's clearly a message on screen telling the players to step back because they're too close to Kinect. Don't they know how to follow simple instructions?! Dodgy Lol! Tongue

That's a shame that these specialized game sites doesn't seems to know how to setup and play with the Kinect, they spreading a false message of the Kinect to players Angry

Thanks dirtyvu for posting these videos and thanks Ace12me, it was insane last few days.

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
06-12-2011, 09:13 PM
more Fruit Ninja!

06-12-2011, 10:04 PM

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2011, 10:04 PM
(06-12-2011 09:13 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  more Fruit Ninja!

Game looks really good! Responsive and fun imo Big Grin

06-13-2011, 08:30 PM

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier trailer for Gunsmith

06-14-2011, 10:45 AM
(06-13-2011 08:30 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier trailer for Gunsmith

Pretty great indeed Big Grin.. here's an additional gameplay vid

From frontpage:

https://123kinect.com/ghost-recon-gunsmit...tic/19355/

06-14-2011, 10:47 AM
(06-10-2011 12:18 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  I just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that brought all the news of kinect to us this week...it was a fast and furiuos few days with lots of new game info coming out....I just thought u guys did a great job reporting this week...thanks

Our pleasure! Big Grin It was very busy indeed, but glad Kinect took center stage during Microsoft's E3 and we had such a busy E3.

Really excited to see what will happen going forward Smile. Got some News left on the pile from E3, will bring this to ya'll shortly!

06-19-2011, 03:44 PM
(06-07-2011 04:14 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Guys, I'm awfully tired now.. but wow what an E3 for Kinect. I don't care what anyone says, Kinect won this E3 Big Grin!!

I totally agree. Nothing else I saw at E3 beat Kinects line up of games.
(Maybe Skyrim though...)

[Image: Tomfaace.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sports stats thread Jersmall 5 1,342 04-25-2011 08:53 PM
Last Post: Jersmall