everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Extract Kinect Adventures Photos offline

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Now you can extract kinect adventures photos moving them for a flash-drive prepared for Xbox.

Move them to a flash drive then extract with Xtaf xplorer. Then use this software to extract the photos from KA files. It takes only a minute or 2 to extract thousands of pictures!

http://kaextract.4shared.com

It needs .net Framework 3.5 , but you should already have it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2011, 06:50 PM
RE: Extract Kinect Adventures Photos offline
Why not go to KinectShares? You can extract photos from there as well. To your PC or on a flashdrive or even on facebook. I have used this site alot.

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
04-15-2011, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 01:53 AM by zemacaco.)
First, thank you for your reply.

If you're and average computer user and only have like 10 pictures it's easier to use kinectshare, and that's REALLY TRUE, I have to say. But if you're used to do file dragging and zip extracting, have a lot of photos and don't wan't to loose an hour to email them all, maybe you're happier doing this directly.

I'm a lazy geek guy(except when jumping on Kinect). It takes a LOT of time to upload more than 100 of pictures, that interrupts my precious downloads on xbox, and I can only download them one by one on kinectshare.com. I hate that site when I have to download more than one picture and I have to make 4 clicks to each download(this times all pictures from a party), and searching that pages is painful. Spending 2 minutes to have them all where I want them, no matter how many do I have it's good to me.

It's just a new option I like to have. I did this software because I was searching for something like it. It took same time to make the software than to upload and download all my pictures. Then I've got angry and prepared it to my next load.

If you have problems to connect your xbox to the internet maybe it's your only option...
11-01-2011, 12:23 PM
(04-15-2011 01:49 AM)zemacaco Wrote:  First, thank you for your reply.

If you're and average computer user and only have like 10 pictures it's easier to use kinectshare, and that's REALLY TRUE, I have to say. But if you're used to do file dragging and zip extracting, have a lot of photos and don't wan't to loose an hour to email them all, maybe you're happier doing this directly.

I'm a lazy geek guy(except when jumping on Kinect). It takes a LOT of time to upload more than 100 of pictures, that interrupts my precious downloads on xbox, and I can only download them one by one on kinectshare.com. I hate that site when I have to download more than one picture and I have to make 4 clicks to each download(this times all pictures from a party), and searching that pages is painful. Spending 2 minutes to have them all where I want them, no matter how many do I have it's good to me.

It's just a new option I like to have. I did this software because I was searching for something like it. It took same time to make the software than to upload and download all my pictures. Then I've got angry and prepared it to my next load.

If you have problems to connect your xbox to the internet maybe it's your only option...

How do you use the program? I transfered the photo moments from kinect adventures, but on the USB it shows as data0000 through data0016. Do these files work?
01-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Good morning from Germany.
I have one Question:
I used the KAextract and revice an DATA0xxx.jpg File.
Now the File ist about 20 MB big. In the Data File are round a bound 120 Fotos. Are the rest of the Fotos in this jpg File?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Adventures 100/100 Achievements UndgnfiedWrshpr 2 1,547 02-15-2012 12:38 AM
Last Post: Ace12me
  Kinect Adventures Secret Achievements.... MikeAstro 1 3,865 02-16-2011 09:00 PM
Last Post: legreffer
  Kinect adventures pre-ordered code helicopter does not work ywith 1 2,421 12-15-2010 09:41 PM
Last Post: HazyCloud
  Kinect adventures bonus levels ywith 10 4,779 11-15-2010 11:06 PM
Last Post: NO SUPER POWERS