09-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Family Feud and Price is Right
Game Shows

I should have seen this coming...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2011, 05:24 PM
RE: Family Feud and Price is Right
LOL Yeah I know, I have seen them for months and never inquired. I'm posting up an article shortly Tongue

[Image: thezeeman.png]
09-21-2011, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2011 05:26 PM by Ace12me.)
(09-21-2011 05:24 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL Yeah I know, I have seen them for months and never inquired. I'm posting up an article shortly Tongue

Yea-Family Feud is an obvious choice for Kinect, Huh?
I think it is releasing October 18..Not too Far off
09-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Yup, both are oct. 18th in the US...I don't think PiR is coming to EU, but family feud is, its known as family fortunes over there. I was told that Ubisoft isn't sure how compatible family feud will be, possibly just voice, but PiR will be using kinect...they didn't disclose details though on how much.

09-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Information RE: Family Feud and Price is Right
(09-21-2011 05:28 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Yup, both are oct. 18th in the US...I don't think PiR is coming to EU, but family feud is, its known as family fortunes over there. I was told that Ubisoft isn't sure how compatible family feud will be, possibly just voice, but PiR will be using kinect...they didn't disclose details though on how much.

We used to have The Price Is Right here in the UK (and they included it in a celebrity gameshow marathon thing a couple of years ago, although not marathon as in all in 1 day, it was 1 gameshow a week I think) so there's no reason for them not to release it here.
09-21-2011, 07:09 PM
The more the merrier TongueI wasn't sure if you guys get our crazy american shows lol

09-21-2011, 07:27 PM
(09-21-2011 07:09 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  The more the merrier TongueI wasn't sure if you guys get our crazy american shows lol

I think we get a lot of them (as in our own versions of them) although I know Deal Or No Deal is slightly different in the UK. Instead of lots of cases of money opened by hostesses we have all the future contestants standing behind numbered red boxes that they open when the current contestant calls out the number. Actually I'll just post a video to explain it easier, lol!

I had to find an unofficial upload as the official videos are probably country-blocked outside the UK judging be what TV companies often do.
09-21-2011, 07:29 PM
LOL Hilarious, we are probably going to get a lot more game shows if these do well...

09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
(09-21-2011 07:29 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL Hilarious, we are probably going to get a lot more game shows if these do well...

Maybe Microsoft can make a deal with the company who made Bullseye and they could make a Bullseye DLC for Kinect Sports 2?! Big GrinIf you don't know what Bullseye is it's a darts gameshow where contestants come in pairs, a darts player and a non-darts player. (Although I'm not quite sure how the non-darts player is checked, lol!) There are various rounds with the first round featuring both darts throwing and answering trivia questions from different catagories. This should explain it more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullseye_(UK_game_show) It would be a really fun game to play!
09-21-2011, 07:46 PM
That actually does seem pretty cool...let's hope for success with these gameshow games! lol