We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Game Party: In Motion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-16-2010, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2010 10:32 PM by TheZeeMan.)
Another upcoming game here shortly, in 2 days actually! I didn't see preview sites give the specifics on what games are involved, but I went through all of the screenshots I could find and found out the achievements. Here's what listed as playable games and my interpretation from the screenshots:

- Bag Toss (Cornhole/Baggo/Tailgate Toss in other areas)
- Table hockey (Air Hockey)
- Pool (Looks like regular american 8 ball)
- Horseshoes
- Shoveboard (Shuffleboard)
- Double Racquets (Racquetball)
- Bocce Ball
- Tic Tac Toe Face Off (This is a weird one, you step on the X's and O's but I'm sure there's some skill added.)
- Darts
- Hoop Shoot (The arcade basketball hoop shoot)
- Ping Cup (Known as Beer Pong to the college kids)
- Puck Bowling (Bowling with a hockey puck shaped object, don't know if that's the real name)
- Skill Ball (More common as Skeeball)
- Root Beer Tapper (The old atari game revolutionized!)
- Smack-A-Troll (Same as Wack-A-Mole except with trolls)
- QB In Motion (Throw an american football at a target)

So 16 minigames sounds good I know no one got into the details of each mini-game, but the big question is if the controls work correctly! I will find out hopefully Friday. Smile

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2010, 01:28 PM
RE: Game Party: In Motion
Wow sounds good.. hopefully they polished it indeed. So many mini-games :O, great list! Looking forward to a review indeed, because this could go either way: a load of fun, or a load of cr**

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2010, 11:33 PM
the trailer that put on youtube looks good, my wife is excited as it seems like the arcadish games that you get crappy tokens for that we love to play so its a pick up to bad nobody in canada seems to even know this game exists to time to importSad

[Image: Terrin.png]
11-17-2010, 11:35 PM
As long as the controls work semi descent, I will probably buy it...but not until I know they work Tongue

11-18-2010, 02:38 AM
I'm picking this up tomorrow as long as my local Best Buy gets it in. I've got 35 bucks in gift certificates I need to burn so I figured what the hell. Looks like it could be a lot of fun as long as the controls work like Zee mentioned.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
11-18-2010, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 02:41 AM by TheZeeMan.)
Oh yeah, does anyone know why this is cheaper than other kinect titles? It's only $39.99 instead of $49.99...I found that very odd...makes me even more nervous because I am really looking forward to it.

11-18-2010, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 06:14 AM by Terrin.)
can be just the fact they are coming late to the table and need to get as many sold so if someone just bought kinect now sees it for kinect sports being 49.99 and this being 39.99 alot of cheap parents will choose 39.99 (honestly this strat works alot)

EDIT: Also could just be it was cheaper to make as theya re using avatars and just a bunch of minigames nothing big or fancy

11-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Yeah I'm one of those parents lol if I see a cheap wii game for like $10 I'll buy that over one that costs $20 just to give them something to do lol

11-18-2010, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 08:47 PM by HazyCloud.)
I don't think the quality has anything to do with the price. I honestly think you guys nailed it. By making it cheaper, most will grab this or Deca over Kinect Sports. This saddens me.

Also I've got Game Party in hand now. Looking forward to jumping into it tonight.

11-18-2010, 11:20 PM
I did find it at a local shop grabbed ti but started cod black ops so this sits on the shelf tell then.. either way achievos are not added to xbox.com so they cannot be unlocked so I would wait regardless (so sue me I am a achievo whore) but I am excitied for this as these are my favorite mini games

11-18-2010, 11:30 PM
(11-18-2010 11:20 PM)Terrin Wrote:  I did find it at a local shop grabbed ti but started cod black ops so this sits on the shelf tell then.. either way achievos are not added to xbox.com so they cannot be unlocked so I would wait regardless (so sue me I am a achievo whore) but I am excitied for this as these are my favorite mini games

Are you sure you wouldn't unlock them? I've never tried unlocking any that aren't up on Xbox.com, but I assume they would.

11-18-2010, 11:41 PM
nah I tried many times when u unlock them it says its unlockesd but all achievos are saved on the profile on line so if there not listed online they will delete and then ur gonna have to recovery ur gamertag after they are added online to get them to be able to try to reunlock the achievos.

They will add to ur acc but not ur score

11-19-2010, 01:43 AM
The achievements are up on Xbox.com. I started the game, backed out and they show up under my profile.

11-19-2010, 03:30 AM
yea verified that is up ty for telling me *as u can see I played at my lunch gained 3 achievos and its not on my lists

11-19-2010, 04:22 AM
Thoughts on the game?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  cabela's big game hunter hunting party Ace12me 48 2,570 Yesterday 10:18 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Kung Fu High Impact - The Sequel To (The PSEye Game) Kung Fu Live... Corellianrogue 10 1,343 11-01-2011 02:38 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Motion Sports Adrenaline first impressions wiggadun 6 424 10-31-2011 09:00 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  no XBLA game this month?? xmac2011 0 75 10-28-2011 08:14 PM
Last Post: xmac2011
Thumbs Up Video Game Cover I Just Finished//I NEED FEEDBACK ZappyGetzOff10 3 362 09-27-2011 08:44 PM
Last Post: ZappyGetzOff10
  Can someone identify this game? taylonr 1 392 09-21-2011 06:11 AM
Last Post: KoreVirus