We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect!!!
12-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Wink Giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect!!!
Hey everyone! I just wanted to kind of advertise this here that I am giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect, a Kinect Sports Season 2 avatar item, and some Xbox Live Gold passes.

I got these when I bought The Gunstringer and I already had Fruit Ninja Kinect. Its a fantastic game!

You can enter the contest here on my YouTube channel... I'm doing this mainly to boost subscribers as my subscriber count has gone down rapidly in the past month for some odd reason...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this little funny video I put together for the contest.

I don't play Kinect for the graphics. I don't play Kinect to get into shape. I play Kinect because it is fun. I play Kinect because it is innovative. I play Kinect... because it is the future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2011, 03:13 AM
RE: Giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect!!!
that was actually pretty funny! count me in as a subscriber! Big Grin

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
12-29-2011, 05:18 PM
(12-29-2011 03:13 AM)dirtyvu Wrote:  that was actually pretty funny! count me in as a subscriber! Big Grin

Thank you so much!!!! Smile

I don't play Kinect for the graphics. I don't play Kinect to get into shape. I play Kinect because it is fun. I play Kinect because it is innovative. I play Kinect... because it is the future.
12-31-2011, 07:17 PM
(12-29-2011 02:30 AM)slappycider Wrote:  Hey everyone! I just wanted to kind of advertise this here that I am giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect, a Kinect Sports Season 2 avatar item, and some Xbox Live Gold passes.

I got these when I bought The Gunstringer and I already had Fruit Ninja Kinect. Its a fantastic game!

You can enter the contest here on my YouTube channel... I'm doing this mainly to boost subscribers as my subscriber count has gone down rapidly in the past month for some odd reason...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this little funny video I put together for the contest.

Subscribed now. I hope I win Fruit ninja. Funny idea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy thx giving Robb25j 2 2,136 11-26-2010 06:31 AM
Last Post: TheZeeMan