Xbox Kinect

/ / /

Goood netflix moovies ??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goood netflix moovies ??
11-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Goood netflix moovies ??
Any good netflix mooovies out there thats not real popular i pretty muched watched all the popular ones now i search all day just looking for a decent film my mind is open to any genre of movie long as its gooood

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2010, 04:39 PM
RE: Goood netflix moovies ??
INK

This movie blew me away when I saw it.

See youtube trailer link
11-16-2010, 12:09 AM
(11-15-2010 04:39 PM)Nick Wrote:  INK

See youtube trailer link

Wow that movie looks sick, will be checking it out later on too... hoping to be surprised Big Grin.

Robb, you have seen all the great ones? How about (not sure if that's on Netflix): Twelve Angry Man

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2010, 12:26 AM
(11-16-2010 12:09 AM)Clemens Wrote:  
(11-15-2010 04:39 PM)Nick Wrote:  INK

Wow that movie looks sick, will be checking it out later on too... hoping to be surprised Big Grin.

Robb, you have seen all the great ones? How about (not sure if that's on Netflix): Twelve Angry Man

I just noticed Ink isn't available streaming anymore. It was available a couple weeks ago. Nonetheless, definitely worth getting it by mail from Netflix
11-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Yea i just caught that nick I never seen 12 angry men Hopefully i can stream it Smile

11-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Twelve Angry men is a VERY old movie, but all the better... check imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050083/

11-16-2010, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2010 02:41 AM by Nick.)
Twelve Angry Men isn't Netflix streaming... Darn. I'm going to put it in my DVD queue just because you reccomended it Clemens.

The Count of Monte Cristo
(2002) PG-13

This one is a favorite of mine. I'd put it in my top 5 movies. If you haven't seen it, it's streaming on Netflix. It's a remake of an old movie but VERY well done.
11-16-2010, 03:11 AM
Just curious nick whats the other movies in your top 5?

Im about to stream monte crisco right now

11-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Haha. Wow. I don't know I really have to think about it. Generally I like dramas and long epic films. Anything that makes my spine tingle or grabs me emotionally- even though I'm not an emotional person really. Count of Monte Cristo made my list due to the theme and message. You'll see what I mean when you watch it.

here is my tentative list off of the top of my head...This would likely change if I really thought about it.
Braveheart, Lord of the Rings (The Two Towers...though all of em are good), The Count of Monte Cristo, The Sixth Sense, Ink (maybe? Last really good movie I saw)
11-17-2010, 06:33 PM
(11-16-2010 02:38 AM)Nick Wrote:  Twelve Angry Men isn't Netflix streaming... Darn. I'm going to put it in my DVD queue just because you reccomended it Clemens.

The Count of Monte Cristo
(2002) PG-13

This one is a favorite of mine. I'd put it in my top 5 movies. If you haven't seen it, it's streaming on Netflix. It's a remake of an old movie but VERY well done.

Cool Big Grin! You should, because the ancientness of the movie makes it better IMO... let me know what you think once you've seen it Smile

11-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Twelve Angry Men is a classic! I actually first saw that movie in one of my highschool classes..did enjoy it.

Yeah, I had Ink in my instantview queue for months and saw it was about to go, so I meant to watch it but couldn't get to it in time. Both my dvd and instantview queues are FAAR too long.

Some I've seen recently that I liked,

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - starts slow but gets better once the two protagonists meet up.

Examined Life - If you like philosophy. Just brief talks with current philosophers. I like philosophy so I enjoyed it as somewhat of an appetizer.

Kevin Hart Seriously Funny - Never heard of him before but netflix kept recommending it so I watched it and thought he was...seriously funny. ha

Speaking of standup, there's a few Eddie Izzard standups on instantview still (some coming off soon)..and he's one of my favorites.

Looks like they just put Battlestar Galactica on Instantview and I think I'm about to watch the whole series again. They have the original too, but I'm talking about the new one. This was a show that people would tell me about but I'd brush off initially, but once I sat down to watch a few it instantly grabbed me and I can say it's one of my favorite television series ever made.

Cocaine Cowboys - a documentary on the Miami coke trade in the 70's.

Beer Wars - a documentary on the US microbrew industry and how the majors keep them down. I brew beer so I found this fascinating.

Also some good ones I own or have seen long-ago on Instant-View:
-Edukators
-Carlito's Way
-Following
-Human Traffic
-Ghost in the Shell
-Rockers
-Dog Day Afternoon
-The Motorcycle Diaries
-SLC Punk
-Zombieland
-Our Brand is Crisis (documentary)

These aren't for the faint of heart:
-Irreversible
-Ichi the Killer
-Audition

[Image: Lord+360.png]

Cypher Infinitum
http://www.cichi.com
11-18-2010, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 03:46 AM by Nick.)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is good! I saw that a few months ago.

If Mongol is still instant-view, it is worth the watch.
One more that I recently watched that I really liked was a series...

The Pillars of the Earth

On Instant-View now
02-02-2011, 04:32 AM
The movie Ink by Jamin Winans is streaming again for those interested. My favorite movie of 2009.
02-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Try the Bad Lieutenant with Nic Cage and Val Kilmer, a lower budget movie that kind of flew under the radar. It's a remake/reimagining of a movie starring Harvey Keitel that came out in 1992. It's different, but pretty cool.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!