We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Guessing What Will be Unveiled at E3 2011?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-13-2011, 04:44 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1159110p1.html

This site posses some theories on what to expect from E3....
Anybody want to add some other ideas on what to expect?

I have a feeling a lot of kinect Game Play footage will be shown..they have a lot of games lined up for 2011 that have yet to be seen in action.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: Guessing What Will be Unveiled at E3 2011?
I expect a ton of Kinect titles. Somewhere between 20 and 30. All the 15+ million Kinecters want new games. I don't even think it matters if they are even "hardcore." People are just tired of seeing nothing but fitness and dancing.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
04-14-2011, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2011 08:02 PM by Clemens.)
I'm expecting loads of Kinect titles being announced just as HazyCloud.

Among those of Kinect that have not yet been announced, but I feel should/could be coming/announced:
- Kinect Sports 2
- MotionSports 2
- Dance Central 2
- Kinectimals 2
- Kinect Gears

Besides that, I'm expecting a Kinect controller add-on:
https://123kinect.com/xbox-kinect-controller-e3-2011/

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2011, 08:27 PM
I would like to see a sports game like Golf or Boxing with an extensive career mode......But Boxing would get pretty brutal if i had to go 12 rounds...it probably would feel like a real boxing match where I would not be able to fight but every 6 weeks or so...haha...Maybe we will see more games that include more voice activity like RARE was mentioning...Can't wait!!!!
04-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Ooh, good guess on the controller add on, Clemens. I didn't even think about that.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
04-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Information RE: Guessing What Will be Unveiled at E3 2011?
(04-14-2011 08:27 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  I would like to see a sports game like Golf or Boxing with an extensive career mode......But Boxing would get pretty brutal if i had to go 12 rounds...it probably would feel like a real boxing match where I would not be able to fight but every 6 weeks or so...haha...Maybe we will see more games that include more voice activity like RARE was mentioning...Can't wait!!!!

Funnily enough EA said that the reason Fight Night Champion doesn't use Kinect is because they tested it and found that most people couldn't handle fighting for 12 rounds, lol! They are thinking of creating either Kinect DLC minigames for Fight Night Champion or a new Kinect boxing game. (I'm thinking something like Olympic boxing which is only 3 rounds per match, like Kinect Sports; boxing.)
04-14-2011, 09:10 PM
(04-14-2011 08:27 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  I would like to see a sports game like Golf or Boxing with an extensive career mode......But Boxing would get pretty brutal if i had to go 12 rounds...it probably would feel like a real boxing match where I would not be able to fight but every 6 weeks or so...haha...Maybe we will see more games that include more voice activity like RARE was mentioning...Can't wait!!!!

When I'm playing Fighter Uncaged with a friend, we're doing ​​one round each in turn, it's exhausting...

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
04-15-2011, 04:22 AM
If I can remember correctly, EA was discussing about boxing being 12 rounds on kinect. I think the majority of the people won't be able to last 12 rounds; 3 minutes. But it would be cool if there is a well designed career mode. Where you'll be an "Amateur", and you have a personal trainer and train for X Days or X Weeks for a fight that lasts 3 rounds. Then as you work your way up with lots of training maybe there'll be a Professional class and then you'll fight for 12 rounds. Maybe EA could sell that game as a fitness / boxing game, instead of a traditional EA Fight Night.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2011, 03:50 PM
That sounds like a great game idea...Because right now i am doing the EA Sports active training program (3 Phase thing) anyway that would be awesome to have intervals between training (Example: 3 round boxing match) I could really get into that...you at least would have something to look forward to every week...and like you said move up in rankings and class -exercise plus fighting...That is a good idea...motivation to keep excercising...I need that...haha
04-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Microsoft have announced that their E3 conference will be on the 6th of June at 9AM PST. (That's 5PM UK time.) They haven't announced anything they're going to reveal there of course since it's always a surprise. Big Grin
04-19-2011, 06:37 PM
(04-19-2011 05:19 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  Microsoft have announced that their E3 conference will be on the 6th of June at 9AM PST. (That's 5PM UK time.) They haven't announced anything they're going to reveal there of course since it's always a surprise. Big Grin

Do you remember if you can watch that live or streaming or is it not televised i cant remember if i watched it on you tube later...
04-19-2011, 07:23 PM
(04-19-2011 06:37 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  
(04-19-2011 05:19 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  Microsoft have announced that their E3 conference will be on the 6th of June at 9AM PST. (That's 5PM UK time.) They haven't announced anything they're going to reveal there of course since it's always a surprise. Big Grin

Do you remember if you can watch that live or streaming or is it not televised i cant remember if i watched it on you tube later...

I think it's always been live-streamed before, I've definitely watched it live before like last year and the year before. It'll probably be on a Microsoft website although other sites usually stream it live too. I think IGN and Gametrailers stream it live. I don't know if it's televised, we don't have videogame TV channels here in the UK (that I know of) but there are in America aren't there? If so then it might be on there. I don't know why they don't show it live on Xbox Live. Huh(Unless they do in America maybe?)
04-19-2011, 08:01 PM
(04-19-2011 07:23 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(04-19-2011 06:37 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  

I think it's always been live-streamed before, I've definitely watched it live before like last year and the year before. It'll probably be on a Microsoft website although other sites usually stream it live too. I think IGN and Gametrailers stream it live. I don't know if it's televised, we don't have videogame TV channels here in the UK (that I know of) but there are in America aren't there? If so then it might be on there. I don't know why they don't show it live on Xbox Live. Huh(Unless they do in America maybe?)

Cool thanks-I will look around and see what i can come up with