everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

HELLO ;-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELLO ;-)
06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Big Grin HELLO ;-)
Hi all newbie here had the kinnect since November 11 and hardly play it but thats going to change as im just starting a new fitness programe. I have Zumba and a couple of other fitness and adventure games on kinnect.so ill be posting on here with targets n stuff, And telling you what my family and i think of new n old games. CoolBig Grin

P.S Has anyone on here got the deepak chopra game if so what do you think of it?Big Grinx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: HELLO ;-)
(06-13-2012 01:12 PM)blissfull1 Wrote:  Hi all newbie here had the kinnect since November 11 and hardly play it but thats going to change as im just starting a new fitness programe. I have Zumba and a couple of other fitness and adventure games on kinnect.so ill be posting on here with targets n stuff, And telling you what my family and i think of new n old games. CoolBig Grin

P.S Has anyone on here got the deepak chopra game if so what do you think of it?Big Grinx

Deepak Chopra is not really a game so if that's what you're looking for, avoid it or get it really cheap (there are a lot of sales for this title). it's for meditation so if you're into it, try it out. there is a demo.

and welcome! good luck on everything! Smile

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply