We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

HOLE in the wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOLE in the wall
06-20-2011, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2011 08:45 PM by Ace12me.)
HOLE in the wall
Coming to XBLA this summer, with single and online multiplayer....
Sounds all right to be able to play on line against others...plus joystiq is reporting that it will be a series of games released over a period of time...
maybe not a lot of substance to the game but could be fun if it is like $10 bucks...

updated press release
HOle In the Wall press release
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2011, 07:30 PM
RE: HOLE in the wall
let's hope it stays an XBLA game. I think XBLA is perfect for a lot of simple mechanic Kinect games. harkens back to the arcade roots where you have a single action button and move in 8 directions. If they churn out a bunch of minigames for low cost, they can really get people to jump in. Just like how people will buy an iPhone game on a whim because it's only $1-3. heck, if they simply fleshed out some of those tech demos, I'd definitely buy them for $1-3.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
06-20-2011, 08:11 PM
(06-20-2011 04:44 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  Coming to XBLA this summer, with single and online multiplayer....
Sounds all right to be able to play on line against others...plus joystiq is reporting that it will be a series of games released over a period of time...
maybe not a lot of substance to the game but could be fun if it is like $10 bucks...

HOle In the Wall press release

thanks, but are you familiar with our Upcoming Kinect Games list? Big Grin

https://123kinect.com/kinect-games/upcomi...ect-games/ ( type... Hole Smileand you should get real close Tongue).

Anyways, game could indeed be fun! Let's hope they do some innovative next to what we can expect from a hole in the wall game.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2011, 08:35 PM
oh yea-ha...i guess it does fit better under that category...sorry about that...i dont know how to move it...
06-21-2011, 12:36 AM
(06-20-2011 08:35 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  oh yea-ha...i guess it does fit better under that category...sorry about that...i dont know how to move it...

No, it's not about a category.. but more so about the link to joystiq in your post.. just figured you didn't know about the games list we have (released / upcoming / rumored).

Or, did you know about them already?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2011, 02:55 AM
(06-21-2011 12:36 AM)Clemens Wrote:  
(06-20-2011 08:35 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  oh yea-ha...i guess it does fit better under that category...sorry about that...i dont know how to move it...

No, it's not about a category.. but more so about the link to joystiq in your post.. just figured you didn't know about the games list we have (released / upcoming / rumored).

Or, did you know about them already?

Oh yea-I knew the game was coming but i did not know it would be released as a series of multiple games over a period of time or at least that is what i got from the press release...i thought that was kinda cool and that it was coming for the summer....there is so much info on here -things slip by me every once in awhile.. haha...anyway I like the idea of more games that are smaller coming for Kinect that could be fun but not 50 dollars fun ...