/ / v /

Has anyone mentioned this sport that would be great for kinect?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-23-2011, 03:08 PM
GOLF!!! I am not a big fan of golf, but with Kinect it may get me involved more. Smile

With the new EA Golf game, I was shocked that it does not have Kinect support. I am wondering on their next game for golf would it have the kinect support?

Food for thought.

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Information RE: Has anyone mentioned this sport that would be great for kinect?
(03-23-2011 03:08 PM)meistroracer Wrote:  GOLF!!! I am not a big fan of golf, but with Kinect it may get me involved more. Smile

With the new EA Golf game, I was shocked that it does not have Kinect support. I am wondering on their next game for golf would it have the kinect support?

Food for thought.

They said they are planning on using Kinect for Tiger Woods 13 but didn't have time to include it in Tiger Woods 12 apparently. DodgyI'm sure at least one other developer will have made a Kinect golf game by then though. I'd love crazy golf games too! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2011, 05:08 PM
RE: Has anyone mentioned this sport that would be great for kinect?
I'd love golf. I'm not much of a real life golfer, but that could be a ton of fun.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
RE: Has anyone mentioned this sport that would be great for kinect?
Well, people were hoping that the Tiger Woods game would have kinect capability, so people have thought of it, just no one has come through for us.

I don't get it....how could someone possibly say Dance Revolution or Dance Party 2 is better then Dance Central? That's like saying, canned chicken is better then roasted chicken. Have they even played Dance Central?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)