/ / v /

Hello all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello all
01-23-2011, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2011 07:08 PM by meistroracer.)
Hello all
I got so excited to find a site dedicated to Kinect. I was so busy with the leaderboard not really exploring all threads. Well, finally, I have. I found this thread.

I am a 40something fat man. LOL Well, before Kinect....all you had was a controller to play video games. LOL RolleyesBig GrinYeah Yeah yea and money grows on trees...lol

I like to joke a lot and laugh. I like to have fun and enjoy this Kinect experience. I really hope MS to faultier on this create accessory It's amazing.

I can't say I have lost or gain weight, but I do know that I have been more active than my past. I want more Kinect games. I can't stand it. Ok I said it. I can't wait for a Halo or Call of Duty series using the kinect...how cool would that be? Of subject, sorry. couldn't help it.

I do have a facebook account...it took me awhile to get the feel for facebook...I want them have more security before I really got into the facebook. Now....you all can see and comment on my facebook...playing adventures. Please go ahead comment or make fun...that the fun of it. Because, after seeing my pics...I was laughing historically...

Click on the link below to view my facebook site.
facebook.com/meistroracer

If you want to know more of myself, just let me know.

Oh the games I have just for kinect are:

Kinect Adventures - Awesome game
Kinect Sports - Awesome game, but needs some improvements
Dance Central - An Amazing game great dance steps great learning or teaching tool to dance.

Thank you and Peace

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: Hello all
Good too meet you, sounds like you certainly know how to have fun...lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)