everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / v /

Help understanding how a did something in kinect sport soccer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Im obssesed with this game. PLaying champ level and getting some wins. I luv it.

But i got to do something that i could not repeat again.

I moved the ball up along de left side, and when u pass to the last guy he just stops and force u to shot to goal.

BUT one time instead of this, the last guy in the left side turned his body to see the right side and my shoot was to the opposite right side so the guy there let me make one of those on the fly shots to goal (the one marked with a ball icon circled in yellow, either on the head or a foot).

Whenever i get a corner or out of field near the goal i get that kind of market on the fly shot.

But ive never got to get that kind of shot on the fly again coming from another pass without any corner or out of field, y mean just runing to the top then turning and making a pass to get the marked on the fly shot.

My guess is that u need the guy to be really near to the side limit of the field so the player discard a shot to the goal and then looks for the other side to make a pass.

Would you try to get it and tell me how to do it.

(did i explained it well, my english in this topic is lame Smile)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: Help understanding how a did something in kinect sport soccer
I understand what you mean, it happened to me a few times, but I don't think you can control that behaviour. I think your guess about near side line is correct.

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
05-16-2011, 03:49 PM
thx for pointing it. Ill keep on trying to find a way to force it, if there is any because it is really cool.

I really want any studio to launch a soccer game for kinect where u can move and turn around. I suppose also that kinect sports 2 will feature an improved version of soccer.
05-16-2011, 04:21 PM
(05-16-2011 03:49 PM)userwords Wrote:  thx for pointing it. Ill keep on trying to find a way to force it, if there is any because it is really cool.

I really want any studio to launch a soccer game for kinect where u can move and turn around. I suppose also that kinect sports 2 will feature an improved version of soccer.

I think Kinect would be perfect for Sega to make a Virtua Striker 5 for! (No, I haven't seen Virtua Striker 4 either, lol! But apparently it exists.)
05-16-2011, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2011 06:39 PM by Jersmall.)
yeah ive done it a few times too. basically a corner shot without the corner.

I think you need to wait for you team mate to get to the net too. you need to be on either left or right then once he is in possition he calls you to pass to him.
i dont play soccer much though so not 100% sure.

EDIT:

i managed to pull it off in a xbox live game, i passed it to my a player on the right side. i went kind of slow to let my players run ahead, once one gets to the middle infront of the net and you get the ball either of the opponents corners. it will let you pass to the center player thats waiting.

if you get the ball to the final player and its asking you to shoot befor your team mate gets there it wont work i beleive.

most people just rush trough the game passing as fast as possible thats why it doesn't happen much.
05-20-2011, 10:52 PM
(05-16-2011 04:32 PM)Jersmall Wrote:  most people just rush trough the game passing as fast as possible thats why it doesn't happen much.

Thats me playing lol.

I managed to do it a few more times but you cannot make it every time.

And i also got a SELF GOAL lawl.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports Soccer league Zumizumoi 0 1,377 06-12-2011 09:17 PM
Last Post: Zumizumoi
  Kinect sports Soccer / football placing shots low? ywith 7 5,798 03-28-2011 01:31 PM
Last Post: DonalMark
  kinect soccer john39 1 2,245 01-31-2011 03:08 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue