How Did U Find Out About 123kinect.com?
03-03-2011, 08:56 PM
How Did U Find Out About 123kinect.com?
I was searching for a kinect game list for kinect in
2011 and I found the best place for kinect news. 123kinect.com Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: How Did U Find Out About 123kinect.com?
Interesting conversation starter, I must say!

Thanks for your positive feedback, we aim to keep it that way Big Grin. We go back until June last year, so... we're actually getting old, lol. The games list is indeed the most actual, and we're proud of it. Hopefully we'll be serving the most actual games list in 2012 as well, haha.

Should we have missed anything, then feel free to share on this forum or just submit your news right here: https://123kinect.com/contact-us/submit-kinect-news/

Any suggestions or improvements to our website, then be sure to drop a comment here:
https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Forum...e-Requests

Enjoy 123Kinect, ow, and tell a friend Big Grin.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 09:12 PM
(03-03-2011 09:02 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Interesting conversation starter, I must say!

Thanks for your positive feedback, we aim to keep it that way Big Grin. We go back until June last year, so... we're actually getting old, lol. The games list is indeed the most actual, and we're proud of it. Hopefully we'll be serving the most actual games list in 2012 as well, haha.

Should we have missed anything, then feel free to share on this forum or just submit your news right here: https://123kinect.com/contact-us/submit-kinect-news/

Any suggestions or improvements to our website, then be sure to drop a comment here:
https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Forum...e-Requests

Enjoy 123Kinect, ow, and tell a friend Big Grin.

Your welcome and thanks Big Grin
03-04-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm in the same boat as you CheeseMunchy, searched for a kinect games list
03-04-2011, 03:12 AM
As for me, it's because of you Buck : i was searching the web for a Kinect Sports Leaderboards, lol.

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
03-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Yep! The games list is what got me. I'm hoping that list gets better as I am growing impatient waiting for the games that will "blow my mind". I'll be a daily vistor on this site daily checking up on the latest news. This site has really blossomed into the best XBox Kinect site out there.
03-04-2011, 01:17 PM
(03-04-2011 03:12 AM)legreffer Wrote:  As for me, it's because of you Buck : i was searching the web for a Kinect Sports Leaderboards, lol.

LOL, and look where it got ya Tongue.

03-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Well I found out about this site through the Amazon comment threads on the Kinect Sensor. This was before Kinect was even released lol.

[Image: 5177851846_1e51259f42.jpg]
GT: SlammerD
03-05-2011, 11:10 AM
(03-05-2011 09:03 AM)Dre Wrote:  Well I found out about this site through the Amazon comment threads on the Kinect Sensor. This was before Kinect was even released lol.

LOL, yeah Dre we go way back Smile. Did you finish Dance Central on 5-stars already, you dancer you?

JUNE 2K10 was the first post Tongue.

03-05-2011, 01:17 PM
When I got my kinect and started playing Kinect Sports, I was searching for two things: a leaderboard, and a list of new kinect games. The search took me here. SmileThe leaderboard of KS is something to be desired. I know facebook has a leaderboard, but it's sparatic. Plus I think legreffer pointed me to this website too on MS forum. I was frustrated about not having a leaderboard on the game.

I have not strayed away, because this have great news and very nice set up. The people and admin. are very cool people to chat with.

I appreciate just being a member here. Thanks all.

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
03-05-2011, 11:52 PM
(03-05-2011 11:10 AM)Clemens Wrote:  
(03-05-2011 09:03 AM)Dre Wrote:  Well I found out about this site through the Amazon comment threads on the Kinect Sensor. This was before Kinect was even released lol.

LOL, yeah Dre we go way back Smile. Did you finish Dance Central on 5-stars already, you dancer you?

JUNE 2K10 was the first post Tongue.

Haha, yes we do, everything about the site has gotten much better since then WinkAnd I sadly haven't had much time to play it. But I Actually had a friend over last night, which I played with. This was her second time playing the game and using the Kinect Sensor and she was going through the menus with few problems. She is also on the shorter side, but Kinect still picked up her movements easily! I am really lovin Kinect Big Grin

And wow, June 2010 eh? Be a full year pretty soon.

[Image: 5177851846_1e51259f42.jpg]
GT: SlammerD
03-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Cool story Dre, good to know they were able to pick each other up so easily Wink.

Yes, very close to a full year indeed Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)