Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

How Do I Connect to a Friend to Play Kinect Sports Online???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-19-2010, 08:10 AM
My boyfriend and I tried connecting to another xbox live user to play Kinect Sports and could not figure it out. It would let both our friend and us play random people but not one another, what are we doing wrong? I checked every where,,,please help - I just wanna box!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2010, 09:36 AM
RE: How Do I Connect to a Friend to Play Kinect Sports Online???
When you choose to play online there should be a little sports card looking icon at the bottom right of the screen that says "Play random person" or something to that effect. At the same time if you have any friends logged on there avatars appear at the bottom right portion of the screen. Just choose their avatar to play against instead of the random person option.
12-19-2010, 10:42 AM
join the kinect friends list! you'll have plenty of kinect friends after that! after you choose online opponents, instead of choosing random opponent, choose your friend's avatar in the middle of the screen. or send a game invite.
12-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Heya Jhoee89, welcome to the forums! I'd say you need to invite each other to be Xbox Live friends first. (that's step 1) After that you can choose online play and friends...

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2010, 03:49 AM
I can't believe it I am having the same problem it will not let me invite a friend. I was on the phone with someone from xbox for 4 hours they could not figure it out either. I will try to add some more friends and see will that work. Any suggestions?
12-21-2010, 09:31 AM
this is a bit of topic but you know how you use kinect share to upload pictures to facebook how do u upload them and do you need to have a gold membership

Gamertag=TheLiveLegand - Gold Membership 12 Month
Gamerscore=1350 G (Update Any Time)
Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Xbox 360 Slim 250 Gigabite Console
Sub My Youtube Account
12-21-2010, 05:22 PM
(12-21-2010 09:31 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  this is a bit of topic but you know how you use kinect share to upload pictures to facebook how do u upload them and do you need to have a gold membership

For which game? For Kinect Sports, you must upload the video after the end of the match. There is an icon you select on the top left that says "Share your video" or something similar. For Adventures, you need to go to the photo viewer and select the ones you want to upload. Once you've uploaded some, go to Kinectshare.com and log in with your Windows LIVE ID that is associated with your Gamertag. From KS.com, you can then upload them to Facebook or download them to your computer. I don't think Gold is needed as KS.com's FAQ does not mention having to have Gold to upload.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-22-2010, 09:25 AM
(12-21-2010 05:22 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  
(12-21-2010 09:31 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  this is a bit of topic but you know how you use kinect share to upload pictures to facebook how do u upload them and do you need to have a gold membership

For which game? For Kinect Sports, you must upload the video after the end of the match. There is an icon you select on the top left that says "Share your video" or something similar. For Adventures, you need to go to the photo viewer and select the ones you want to upload. Once you've uploaded some, go to Kinectshare.com and log in with your Windows LIVE ID that is associated with your Gamertag. From KS.com, you can then upload them to Facebook or download them to your computer. I don't think Gold is needed as KS.com's FAQ does not mention having to have Gold to upload.

how do you upload or download i cant see my pictures

Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Sub My Youtube Account
12-22-2010, 10:17 AM

I just tested Kinect Sports with the Xbox Live Free account (my own) and it was able to upload pictures to Kinectshare so I assume it's the same for Kinect Adventures. So you don't need the Xbox Live Gold account.
12-22-2010, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2010 04:41 PM by HazyCloud.)
(12-22-2010 09:25 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  

It's all explained in my post you just quoted. *scratches head*

Here, go check out Kinectshare.com. It will explain all the info you need.

Kinectshare.com

EDIT* You posted this today.."Cant wait to get my kinect on christmas EVE!!! Ahhhhhhhh too excited only thing i hate IS THE SETUP AND I HAVE TO CLIBRATE THE LIGHTING lol other than that CANT WAIT After Tommorow AHHH "

You won't be able to see your pictures if you haven't taken any.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-23-2010, 04:10 AM
(12-22-2010 04:39 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  
(12-22-2010 09:25 AM)TheLiveLegand Wrote:  

It's all explained in my post you just quoted. *scratches head*

Here, go check out Kinectshare.com. It will explain all the info you need.

Kinectshare.com

EDIT* You posted this today.."Cant wait to get my kinect on christmas EVE!!! Ahhhhhhhh too excited only thing i hate IS THE SETUP AND I HAVE TO CLIBRATE THE LIGHTING lol other than that CANT WAIT After Tommorow AHHH "

You won't be able to see your pictures if you haven't taken any.

Oh Now You Tell Me LOL Thx Anyway

Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Sub My Youtube Account

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Motion Sports banjobill7 7 393 02-05-2011 06:21 PM
Last Post: ball4u
  Kinect Sports-disconnected issues!! meistroracer 3 168 01-31-2011 11:37 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Kinect Sports - Soccer - Problems ID'ing whose turn it is in Multi-player mode hackysackman 1 219 01-10-2011 07:24 PM
Last Post: Crimzaelus
  Kinect Sports Videos ropeman 16 1,125 01-04-2011 03:32 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  KINECT ADVENTURES DONT PLAY BUT YOUR SHAPE DOES jon27267 4 417 12-28-2010 07:43 PM
Last Post: jon27267

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!