Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

I can finally play to Kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can finally play to Kinect
12-26-2010, 03:31 AM
Smile I can finally play to Kinect
I finally have my Kinect sensor! Really amazing! When I opened it, nobody knows what was that but when I put Kinect Sports and played with my older borther, everybody was blown away! We spent an amazing time playing Dance Central, Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures. Everybody wanted to play!

I just have a little negetiv comment. Right now, I can see a little delay when playing. Not dramatic and the experience is still amazing, but I can see it even more in Dance Central in ''freestyle'' mode. Hope Microsoft will fix the ''problem'' with an update!

By the way, why in the Kinect Settings, in your Kinect Dash, we can easily see our fingers and clearly see them moving but not when we're playing? Just asking! Tongue

P.S. Sorry if I made mistakes, english is not my fisrt language. I think I'm quite good but I'm not perfect, of course! Tongue

[Image: gagmag13.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2010, 05:23 AM
RE: I can finally play to Kinect
Finally!! Thanks for sharing!

glad you are enjoying Kinect! Freestyle mode with DC is indeed like that, oddly enough though, i feel that they did it on purpose that mode.

Merry x-mas!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2010, 09:56 PM
"By the way, why in the Kinect Settings, in your Kinect Dash, we can easily see our fingers and clearly see them moving but not when we're playing? Just asking!"

The games haven't been designed to notice that. It's possible we'll see it in future Kinect titles.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-27-2010, 06:14 AM
HazyCloud: Oh ok, thanks for your answer!

Enjoying more and more my Kinect! Big Grin

[Image: gagmag13.png]
01-21-2011, 05:08 AM
(12-26-2010 03:31 AM)Gagmag Wrote:  I finally have my Kinect sensor! Really amazing! When I opened it, nobody knows what was that but when I put Kinect Sports and played with my older borther, everybody was blown away! We spent an amazing time playing Dance Central, Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures. Everybody wanted to play!

I just have a little negetiv comment. Right now, I can see a little delay when playing. Not dramatic and the experience is still amazing, but I can see it even more in Dance Central in ''freestyle'' mode. Hope Microsoft will fix the ''problem'' with an update!

By the way, why in the Kinect Settings, in your Kinect Dash, we can easily see our fingers and clearly see them moving but not when we're playing? Just asking! Tongue

P.S. Sorry if I made mistakes, english is not my fisrt language. I think I'm quite good but I'm not perfect, of course! Tongue
It will become boring soon enough. they all do!
01-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Mrzocor, are you trolling? Are you saying that Kinect will get boring? Your statement is so vague.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
01-27-2011, 10:54 PM
(01-21-2011 07:35 PM)UndgnfiedWrshpr Wrote:  Mrzocor, are you trolling? Are you saying that Kinect will get boring? Your statement is so vague.

yes he is trolling, just upset that Move was a failure.
01-28-2011, 01:46 AM
That's good news are you enjoying it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2 Player Play With Less Than 8 feet TheLiveLegand 10 628 01-07-2011 10:44 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!